Blood rush

"why because you love me" he asks. "Well yes but because I was a few hours by myself in the hospital and I missed you, i missed your stupid jokes and gorgeous smile, I don't know I just missed you" I say. He smiles. "Then you know exactly how I felt" He smiles. We get home and go to his place. I see another dog and ice. "This my fair, gorgeous, beautiful, goddess like, magnificent, sexy, long legged, gorgeous smile maiden is Loki" He smiles. "You can keep the puppy" I laugh. "Yes" He smiles. "So cute" I smile. Then he puts the puppy on his lap and sit down. I take a picture.

"Oh my God I love this picture" I smile showing him

"Oh my God I love this picture" I smile showing him. He laughs. Then there's a knock at the door. I open it and it's will. "Hey will" I smile. "Hey Jade" he smiles. "Jay I'm going to bed" I say. "Ok" He says. "In my apartment" I say walking to my apartment and going in. I lay down and go to bed, then I wake up at 12 because I felt another heartbeat. I looked and saw the dogs and Jay. I get hungry so I go to the kitchen and grab a bag of pretzels. I open them as quietly as possible and start snacking. I put them away and go to bed. I wake up to my alarm and get ready for work. "Jay" I say waking him up gently. "Hm" He hums not getting. "Get up" I say. "Lay with me" He says. "Jay get up or I will shoot you in the dick" I say and he pops up. "I'm awake" he says. He gets ready while I feed the dogs and walk them. "Loki, Ice be good" I say petting and kissing them. "I'll wait in the car" I say grabbing my keys and going to my car. A little later he comes out, we head straight to work. As we walk in our team is leaving. "Let's go, we got a homicide" voight says. We get in our cars and start heading that way. Lindsay was I our car. "Look Jade I'm sorry" She says. "For what" I ask driving. "You getting shot, are you ok" She asks. "I'm fine" I say annoyed. "I'm sorry" She says. "Would you stop saying sorry" I ask angry. "I'M FINE SO EVERYONE NEEDS TO CHILL" I yell as we arrive. I get out the car and slam the door. We look around and I hear noises upstairs. "Ruzek cover me" I say getting my gun out. "Got it" he says as we walk upstairs. We separated to check rooms. I went into a room and looked around then someone from behind charged at me pushing me making my gun go off. I dropped it by accident and saw a mask on the person. I kicked them and reached for my gun but they slammed me into the window making us fall on the roof. I threw the person down on the flat part of the roof and kicked them then they grabbed my foot making me fall. "Ahh" I screamed hanging upside down from the roof. "SHOT ME AND I DROP HER" he yelled as my team came outside but I seen Ruzek in the window. "LET HER GO" Ruzek yelled and the man turned around. "If you want I could let her go" He says. "I WOULD BE LAUGHING IF I WASN'T IN THIS POSITION" I yelled and the blood started to rush down. "I DON'T FEEL TO GOOD GUYS" I yell again getting dizzy. "Please let her go" Ruzek begs. "COME ON LET HER GO, WHAT IS IT THAT YOU WANT" Jay yells. "DROP ME" I yell holding on to the bottom of the roof. "SHOOT" I yell. "SHOOT" I yells and Ruzek shoots. I quickly fall but hold on to the ledge of the roof. Ruzek pulls me up and holds me. "I don't feel to well" I say feeling really dizzy. He gets us through the window and Jay quickly comes to me and carries me to the medic.