suprise

I quickly check to see if the kid was breathing. Then he stood up. "He's ok" I say freezing. Jay takes is coat off and wraps it around me. Then Gabriela came over. "We need to get you two warmed up" She said picking up the kid, we get to the ambulance and she gives us blankets. "I'm going to talk to sith, Jay take her to get new clothes" Lindsay says. Jay takes me to the car and drives us home, I take a warm shower and get dressed. "Your ok" Jay asked. "I'm ok" I smile. Then I get a text. "They found a suspect" I say. "Let's go" He says. We get in the car and he just sits there for a second.

 We get in the car and he just sits there for a second

"You promise me your ok" He asked. "I promise" I say holding my pinky out. "Really" He asked. I look at him and he smiles shaking his head. We link our pinkys and I kiss my thumb, "do it" I say. "no way" He smiles. "It's the only way to make it legit" I say and he kisses his thumb. We let go and be starts driving. We get to the address with a few other people. When we get there Alvin filled us in. "ERIC SCALISE CHICAGO PD" Jay yells. Then a guy peeks his head out. "Who are you" He asked. "I already told you, Son of a" Jay says and kicks the door in.

I was trying so hard not to laugh at how the guy distracted him

I was trying so hard not to laugh at how the guy distracted him. He tries to get out the window but I grab him and throw him to the floor. "Cuff him" I tell the cops. Jay and I walk out. We get down to the station and and go into the interrogation room. "Why'd you kill her" I ask. "Because why not" He shrugs. "What" I ask popping off my seat and smashing his face into the table. "Tell me" I say angrily. "Yo man get your girl" eric says as I hold his head back. "I don't control her" Jay says sitting on the table. "I see the way you look at her, you clearly are dating so get your girl" Eric says. "Like I said, I don't control her and this is only the beginning" Jay says. "TELL ME WHY YOU KILLED HER" I yell. "Because she took my boys away from me" He cried. "I just wanted my boys" He cry's and I let him go. I walk out and see my grandpa walking out of the interrogation room along with Eddie and my father. "You saw nothing" I say going to my desk. They closely followed. "That's not right" My dad said. "You do things your way I do things my way" I say. "I know but, you weren't raised that way" Dad says. "I get that, but I know what I'm doing" I tell him. "I know" He smiles. I sit at my desk. Then everyone came by my desk. "Oh no" I say and Jay puts my cake on the table.

They sang Happy birthday to me as I put my hair up in a bun

They sang Happy birthday to me as I put my hair up in a bun. "I love you" Jay says. "Don't you..." I get cut off by Jay smashing my face into the cake. I pull my head out and stick my arms out for Jay. "Come give your girlfriend a kiss" I smile standing up and chasing him. "No way" He runs around. Then I catch him, I put my arms around his neck and smile. He kissed me and I made sure to rub a lot of the cake on his face while we kissed. We split apart and laughed. Then my dad came up to me with a cake.

 Then my dad came up to me with a cake

"Jay picked it" He smiles. "Looks great" I smile as Jay licks my face. I laugh. Then Jay gets on one knee. "What are you doing" I ask chuckling. "Something I've wanted to do for a while, I lied about where I was because I needed help picking something out for you and Antonio was my go-to" He chuckled a bit. "GO AHEAD HALSTEAD" Ruzek yelled and I turned to look at him holding tissues. I turn back to Jay and.