don't

"anyways I need to go talk to Jay" I say standing. "Come on I'll give you a ride" Ruzek smiles. "You were drinking" I laugh. "Oh yeah, so um, I'll walk with you" He smiles. He walked me home. "Thanks Ruzek" I smile. "Alright I'll see ya later" He says leaving. I go into the apartment and see Jay sitting on the couch, I look closer and see he's sleeping. I lay him down and put his feet on the couch, take his shoes off and cover him with a blanket. I clean the beer bottles off the table and sit on the one seater couch. I go to the bedroom and get some sleep.
Morning
I wake up and get in the shower. I get dressed and walk into the living room and Jay's not there. I grab my keys and walk out, i lock the door and run into Jay. "Ready" He asked. "Yeah" I say. We get in the car and I start driving. "I'm sorry" I apologise. "I'm sorry too" He says. "I want to work Jay, if you were holding the baby, you'd say the same thing" I tell him. "Alright but if one thing goes wrong then you stop" He says. "I know" I sigh. "What time did you get in" He asked. "I don't know, not too late, Ruzek walked me home" I answer. "Did you figure out godparents" Jay asked. "Of course" I smile. "Who" He asked. "Well I didn't do the traditional girl and guy, I picked two guys. Kelly severide and Adam Ruzek" I inform him. "You sure about them" He asks. "More than anything" I smile. "Alright I trust you" He smiles. We get to work and voight is coming out. "Vest up" he says. We get in the car with voight and vest up. We get there and it's an office building. "Antonio is in there both of you head in" voight says. We both go in with our guns drawn. Jay signaled that he's going right and for me to go left. I nod and go left, I look around and see nothing. I keep going and see hostages tied up. I go to untie them and out my gun down then feel a hand go around my neck. Then I see Antonio behind a desk with his gun out and Jay aiming his gun at the guy who got me. "Let her go" Jay says as the guy puts the gun to my head. "Put your gun down" the guy says. "I can't do that" Jay says back. Then the man puts a hand on my stomach. "Oh I see, she's bloated, your girl is pregnant" he laughs. Then he puts a knife to my stomach and keeps the gun to my head. "Put your gun down" He says to Jay again. Jay puts it down. "And the one in your shirt" The man says.

The man goes to stab my belly but I quickly put my hand there, I hit my head back and elbowed him then Jay charged at the man and ended up getting his face cut

The man goes to stab my belly but I quickly put my hand there, I hit my head back and elbowed him then Jay charged at the man and ended up getting his face cut. Antonio then shot the guy. Jay quickly rushed over to me. I pulled the knife out and saw he cut my stomach. "We need to get you out of here" Jay says carrying me bridal style. He got me in the ambulance and they rushed me to the hospital. I saw all the blood coming out and passed out.

Jay's POV

I sit waiting for Jade to get out of surgery, all I could think about was the baby. "Here man" Ruzek says throwing me a shirt to change into. I change into it and wait. "It's gonna be alright" Ruzek says sitting next to me. I couldn't even think.

Then severide rushed in

Then severide rushed in. "Hows my God baby and Jade" He asked in his fire gear sitting next to me. "I don't know" I answer looking down. "Jay" Will calls me over and I walk over to him after taking my coat off. "You almost lost the all the baby's, but you did lose one a baby girl" will tells me.

 "You almost lost the all the baby's, but you did lose one a baby girl" will tells me

I cried holding on to him. "The baby's are ok, but born a little too early" he whispers. "I missed my baby being born, wait did you say babies, and I lost one" I asked. "She missed it too but we recorded it for you, the baby's were a C-section, your youngest didn't make it Jay I'm sorry" Will cries.

(Please feel free to comment)