a bit broken

I hated seeing Connor cry. He fell asleep and I got up. I go out the room and a girl comes up to me. "Hey" she smiles. "Hi I'm uh Jade, Connors cousin" I shake her hand. "I'm Maggie" she shakes back smiling. "I'm glad your ok" she smiles. "Thanks" I smile.

Connors POV
I woke up to Jade sleeping, I checked the time and it was late. I go to the break room and sit.

I think about Jade, how hurt she was, I knew there was a greater chance of loosing her than saving her

I think about Jade, how hurt she was, I knew there was a greater chance of loosing her than saving her. She was the only one who stood up against my dad for me, she had my back no matter what. I grab my clothes and change. I go to Jade's room and kiss her head. "Her and I had a talk" Maggie said. "She's a good kid and she told me she always looked up to you" Maggie says. "Yeah" I smile leaving and going in my car. As soon as I get in my car I can't hold it in.

 As soon as I get in my car I can't hold it in

I hear a knock on the window and see.

Jade's POV
I wake to see Connor left, I sit alone and think about work, Jay and Connor. I change my clothes and put my shoes on. I leave and start walking around and I make my way to Molly's. "Hey detective" Gabriella smiles. Then Antonio sits next to me. "Get a round, on me" Antonio says and Gabby gives us two drinks. "Too getting better" Antonio says holding the drink up. I pick up mine, then Ruzek, burges and Roman come over. "Too getting better" They say and we all clink drinks. We all down the drink. "Thanks everyone" I smile. I start walking out and I hear a car honk. I look and see Kelly severide. "Hey bud" I smile. "Hop in I'll give you a ride" He smiles. I get in and he starts driving. I give him an address and he drives me there. "Thanks severide" I smile. "This doesn't look like your place" he laughs. "Nah it's Conners" I smile. I go inside and go to his door. I knock on the door and Connor opens it his big red eyes. He lets me in and we sit on his couch drinking beer. "Your not alone Conner" I say. "I'll take the couch" He says. We go to his room and lay on his bed watching movies and eating snacks. "If you had sex in this bed I'm kicking you" I laugh. "Well" He says and I kick him. "Have you had sex in your bed" He asks laughing. "No I had sex in Jay's bed" I laugh at him. "Your boyfriend was so pissed" He laughed. We both fell asleep but I woke to my phone ringing. I answered it and walked out the room.
Jay:where are you

Me:Connors

Jay:good because I'm outside

Me:give me a minute

I hang up. I write a not saying I left and put it on Connors fridge. I take his shoes off and cover him up. I leave and get in Jay's car. He kisses me. "I'll move in with you" I say. "What" He asks. "I'll move in with you" I repeat. "I like your company more than I like to admit" I laugh. "Yess" he smiles.