SRU

"Jade Winter-Frost Reagan" I ask.

"Yeah, how'd you remember" He asked.

"I don't know" I answer. Then the doctor came back in.

"So I talked to her father about her fears, so let's try some things" She says. She touches a thing and the room closes off. I screamed.

"What's that" I ask scared.

"It's a door Jordan" the doctor says. Then she turns the lights out. I scream.

"Turn it on" Jay says.

"NOW" he yells and she does. I stopped screaming.

"What do you know Jade?" the doctor asks.

"Im Jade Winter-Frost Reagan, he's Jay Halstead, I don't like coffee and he's my boyfriend, he drinks coffee like all the time, he tries to steal my car, I shot him. A few other things too" I answer. She gives me something and a knife pops out scaring me. I look at it and smile. Then they give me a gun. I start undoing it. I put it back together and aim, I put it down and smile.

"It feels familiar" I smile.

"Like when?" she asks.

"When I would watch my papa take apart his gun and put it back together again, he only did it at night when he thought I was sleeping, he'd only do it when he was stressed" I answered.

"Why was he stressed?" she asked.

"Because mom wasn't there" I said.

"I remember, I Remember more" I say smiling.

"I'm a cop, 51161" I say.

"So your good to go?" the doctor asks.

"Yup" I smile.

"Alright" She says. I grab my stuff and walk out.

"Cars the other way" Jay says and I turn around. We walk to the car and get in. He starts driving.

"So they found the bombers, still looking for the bombs" He says.

"Bombers" I ask.

"I mean yeah bombers" I cover up. He stops the car.

"You don't have all your memory" He says.

"Well no, but I do remember everything up to point I got stabbed in the leg" I say.

"We were blown up basically, you hurt your head and I cut my side" he says.

"You know what's weird?" I ask.

"What?" He asks.

"I didn't remember anything but you, as soon as you started telling me about myself I remembered everything and every moment with you" I say and he kisses me. We split apart and he looks at me.

"I knew you wouldn't be able to forget this smiling face" he chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah keep driving" I giggled. He started driving again and we made it to the team at some abandoned house.

"That's it, I'm calling my team in" I say as we step out.

"Jade you alright?" Voight asks.

"Yes sir" I smile.

"What team?" Antonio asked.

"The strategical response unit, my friend spike works with them, they get rid of bombs" I smile. I grab my phone and call spike then put him on speaker phone.

"Hey spike" I say.

"Hey J what's up?" he says.

"We need your help" I say.

"Let me get my boss, your on speaker" He says.

"So are you" I say back.

"Ok Greg Parker" I hear a voice.

"I'm Hank voight, Sargent of intelligence unit, my detective says you guys are the best" Hank says.

"Sure are, what's going on?" Greg asks.

"We have a bomber here in New York, how fast can you get here" Hank asks.

"Give us 1 hour" Greg says hanging up. We all chilled and waited. I sat in the car and jay leaned on it. I came out and took a picture of him.

 I came out and took a picture of him

"You better delete that" he says.

"You act like your ugly" I laugh.

"You could make the worst face ever and be hot, I know because I take pictures of you all the time" I say showing him some.

"You took that picture all on your own" I chuckled

"You took that picture all on your own" I chuckled. Then the SRU showed up. I ran up and hugged spike.

"Hey spike" I smile.

"Hey J" He smiles back.

"Sir the SRU are here" I say walking over to voight.