not a Boston boy

"sure thing" He laughs. We get outside and news reporters are everywhere.

"We found out the only ones up there last night were detective ransom and the janitor" voight says.

"We'll just have to find them then" I say.

"No you two get out of here and take a break" voight says.

"You sure, sir?" I ask and he nods. Jay and I leave, as we're walking he takes his Jacket off.

"Wow a button up shirt" I ask.

"I'd hope our date was today" He laughs. He takes us to a cute little ice cream shop. We get some ice cream and I pull my phone out taking a picture of him.

 We get some ice cream and I pull my phone out taking a picture of him

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"You look sooo cute" I smile.

"Here take your cup" He laughs. We get in the car and sit in it eating our ice creams. He finished his and I put mine down in the cup holder. When I look up I met his eyes and he smiles.

"You're beautiful" He says randomly.

"Like I said you're a flirt" I chuckled. Then his phone rings, he answers and puts it on speaker as he starts driving.

"You seriously stayed in there with her, Do you love her? You never said you loved me so do you love her?" I hear Lindsay's voice.

"I told you I didn't want you to come and go, but you did" He says. I just look out the window as he hangs up.

"Sorry" he apologizes.

"For what?" I ask.

"All of that" he says.

"You're not a Boston boy that's for sure" I laugh.

"What?" he asks confused.

"I've had Boston boyfriends who didn't apologize ever, even when they cheated, you've got a lot more pride then guys like that do, that's why I like you, your not a Boston boy" I explain.

"Then that's a good thing" he smiles.

"Anyways, bombers. Growing up there were barely any bombers but there were some, the booby traps are just like when I was a kid, what if it's a copycat?" I ask.

"Or the same guy" jay says.

"Let's go visit the famous Danny Reagan, he was on the case" I say. We drive down to the office.

"Hey uncle Danny we need help" I say walking in.

"Already covered" he says throwing files on his desk. Jay and I go through and separate the files.

"He killed himself" Jay says.

"What about any kids?" I ask going through the computer.

"3 boys in and out of jail for explosives, which means 3 bombers" I say. I call Voight and put him on speaker.

"Voight we don't have one bomber" Jay starts.

"We have 3" I finish.

"Names are, Liam, Tommy, and Grey Falisten" I say.

"Got it and good work, you guys go get Liam we got the rest" Voight informs us.

"Got it boss" I say. We head out and get in the car.

"Hop in the back kid, I'm coming" my uncle Danny says, I jump in the back quickly and he gets in. I use my laptop to pinpoint where he might be.

"Ok 3 locations, 3 of us, all 3 houses are next to each other" I say. I give Jay the address and he speeds over. We all get out the car and check separate buildings. I look around holding my gun. I see propane and stuff then keep looking, I turn around and get stabbed in the leg. I scream a bit and get pushed down as the knife is yanked out. I kick him and try and grab my gun after it dropped however he kicks me and picks it up aiming it at me. He throws propane all over me with one hand and a smile.

"Don't come in!" I yell as he sees Jay and my uncle entering. He gets the lighter ready and lites it, then his body falls. The flames inch near me, but Jay uses the fire extinguisher on me.

"You ok?" uncle Danny asks then he shot me in the vest.

"Payback" he says making Jay and I laugh.

"You didn't even let me answer" I groan finally feeling ths full pain of my leg. Jay comes over putting pressure on it.