end or is it

The kids all have weird names for their godfather's. Melody calls severide baba and Connor bubu Nathaniel calls Ruzek Superman and Connor dodge. Then Maxx calls will red and Antonio badge. "See ya guys, thanks Kelly" I smile. "I enjoy it" He smiles. Then someone parks their car blocking severide In and it was Antonio. "Maxx you can't get in trouble again" I tell him and Antonio comes up. "That's right bud" Antonio says. "I'll take Maxx, me and him need to have a chat" Antonio says and Maxx gets in his car. "Thanks guys, I'll see ya later, love you kids" I say getting in my car and Jay says goodbye to the kids then gets in. "I'm telling you Melody is going to look like your brother Nate like me and Maxx like you" I say as we start driving to work. Then I get a call from the school.
Me:detective halstead
School:Mrs.Halstead, it is known that your son Maxx was in a fight with Jimmy green, he also hit Dean Walker with a book.
Me:my gosh I am so sorry
School:maybe we should put him in counseling, do you and Mr. Halstead fight a lot or have money troubles
Me:no not at all and no my son will not be in counseling within the school
School:we think it would be productive so we could help him
Me:no absolutely not, you will put him in counseling then if there's something wrong you'll send him to psychward. So absolutely not and if you even confront my son about counseling or even try and corner him I will not hesitate on pressing charges on your school, now if the parents want a meeting then fine otherwise I have work to do
School:yes ma'am today in an hour with Maxx and his father
Me:you realize we actually work so we can't both call off
School:sorry but we need both of you
Me:fine whatever
I hang up and go to voights office. "voight me and halstead have to head to a school meeting for maxx" I inform him. "alright both of you guys go then take the kid for ice cream"  voight smiles. "Jay let's go" I say and we get in the car. Call Antonio and let him know to meet us at the school with Maxx
We get to the school and maxx comes over to us from Antonio's car. We go inside and sit at a table with 6 pairs of parents and 7 kids. "your son is a bully" A man states. "and your son looks like an idiot" I say back covering maxxs ears. "how dare you" The woman says. "how dare you look like Ursala" I ask back and Jay puts his hand on my mouth. "babe no" He says. "thank god you had her shut up she's so ignorant" another man said. "the hell you say to my wife" Jay asked pissed. "look parents let's stick to the kids" The principle stated. "Maxx is a very disrespectful student" A women states. "first of all my boy gets straight As, what does your kid have Ds. My kids all have straight As and my kids are respectful towards adults if my kid don't like you, then there's a reason for one your kid is picking his nose, your kid is trying to spin in a non spinning chair, your daughters hair is all types of sizes, your kids pants are sagging, your kid looks like a grown man, that boy eats too much candy and your kid has untied shoes" I say.
9 years later

Melody