Forgive and forget.

We hop in the car and drive to the airport. Once we get there we get in our private jet. I sit by the window and Lindsay sits across from me then Jay sits next to me. "So you love her" Lindsay whispers loudly. "Yeah I do" Jay says. "We can work Jay" She says. "Erin just stop" He says. "So you came to steal Jay from me" She says to me. "I'm not in this" I say standing but Jay makes me sit back down. "Huh you came to take him from me" She asks again. "Look I didn't ask for him, or this team, or this life but I got it and I'm glad" I say to her. "So give him back" she says. "If he wants you then he could leave at any point I'm not stopping him, I'm encouraging him to go for you" I say. "Jade" he says. "No Jay this is your mess not mine. I didn't date Erin and I didn't choose to date myself, you did, so you fix this" I say. I stand and sit next to Ruzek. "Trouble in paradise" Ruzek asks. "Isn't there always" I ask. "It gets easier or worse, berges and I were a thing but with the Job and life it just didn't work" He says. "I'm sorry" I say. "Jay loves you, I saw the love he had for Erin but he never had that same look for her as he does for you" Ruzek says. "You know your a good friend" I smile. "I know" he smiles. He grabs my hand and looks at me "it's gonna be ok" He smiles. "You guys are gonna figure this out" He says. "Thanks" I smile. We let go and start playing a racing game on his phone. We get off the jet nice it lands and Jay comes up to me pullng me to the side. "Really, Ruzek" He says angrily. "What" I ask. "I say you two holding hands" he says. "You don't trust me, Ruzek was pleading the case for YOU, telling me it's all going to work out" I say angrily and storming off. I get in my car and drive home. A while later I heard a knock. I go to the door and open it, "what Halstead" I ask annoyed. He was holding flowers and chocolates. "Come on you think I'm that gullible" I ask. The he whistled and a puppy came running. "Oh my, I love him" I say petting him.

 "Oh my, I love him" I say petting him

"He's gorgeous" I smile kissing him. "He has my eyes" Jay smiles. I pick up the puppy and stand. "I don't like what you did, I hate you for buying me stuff but I forgive you" I say letting him in. "I'm naming him ice" I say. I let him run around. "Give me the chocolate" I say and he laughs. We try all the chocolates. "Those sucked" Jay says and I nod. "I'm going to shower" I say. I go and shower and then come out. I go into the kitchen and start cooking. "You can cook" he asks. "I can do a lot of things, I can draw, play guitar, bake, swim, the splits, backflip, cartwheel" I say. "I didn't know that, can you show me the splits" He smiled. "Calm down buddy, I'm cooking for you" I tell him while laughing. He sits ans watches me. I start serving plates one for me and him.

I cooked some turkey and gave it to the dog

I cooked some turkey and gave it to the dog. "Wow" Jay said. "Could you marry me already" He laughs. "You have to earn me" I smile. We sit down and eat, then he fell asleep. I grabbed the plates and put them in the sink. I pushed him up more on the couch then took his shoes off. I put a pillow under his head then cover him with a blanket. I kiss he lips then go to my room. I sleep on the floor with the puppy next to me.
I wake up on my bed. I see an arm around me and see that it's Jay's. The puppy was laying by Jay's face. I check the time and it's 3.