finding hope

When I get out I seen lots of cop cars honking and cops cheering. I get stretched into a hospital room and they treat my cuts and bruises.

Jamie's POV

"Jamie they found her" Danny says.

"Let's go" I said.

"First we have to get her kidnapper's" Danny says. We get down there and grab the son of bitches.

"You hurt my daughter" I say punching the one with the smug grin. We put them in the cop car.

My POV

Then I saw reporters run in. They started asking questions.

"Please let my granddaughter be" I hear Grandpa's voice and all the reporters run out.

"Grandpa" I say.

"Grandpa one guy didn't do it, he was held against his will, he helped me and I saved his baby, the baby" I say.

"What" grandpa asked and I told him the whole thing. Then two people ran in.

 Then two people ran in

"Who are you?" I asked

"We're your grandparents" they said.

"Now's not a good time to just show up" grandpa says.

"We didn't know Rebekah had a daughter until we saw the news" the lady says.

"But that's grandpa" I say pointing to Grandpa.

"We're your other grandparents" she says. Then daddy and the rest of the family ran in.

"Daddy!" I say as he hugs me.

"I'm so sorry" he says crying.

"Don't cry daddy" I say sadly.

"Lionel, Catherine" daddy says standing up.

"We didn't know she had a baby" they say as they hug daddy. I grab my crayons and draw a picture of the cops who found me.

"Grandpa where are the cops" I ask. Grandpa tells Garret to bring them.