Jay wins. I think

"anyways let's go" I say to him. I feel my upper thigh and make sure my gun is there. He links our arms and takes me to his car. I open the car door before he could and laughed. He closed it and got in. "You know your different from the other girls, your not as high maintenance, you do for yourself unlike the other girls" He smiles. "Well I was well taken care of, then I went to college and provided for myself like I do now" I say. "What about you" I asked. "Well my mom died of a car crash when I was 13, my dad was always abusive and a alcoholic. When I was 15 I started helping gangs then by 17 I had an empire built, I was the top dog and refused to let anyone come at me. People who had no family, or abusive families were let in" He explains. "So you were on your own" I asked. "Yeah, well not until I was 15, my dad killed my little brother by beating him, that's why I started my gang" he answers. Then he starts driving. "My mom was a crackhead" I say. "Really, Josh never talks about your mother" He says. "She was never really in my life, she thought drugs were more important but, now she is cleaned and wants in on my life" I confide in him. "Well good, because now you get to show her that your better than she ever was" He smiles. Then we arrive. We both get out and we sit down at a table with Lina and Josh. "Why is she here" She asks. "Because I invited her" Preston answers angrily. "Well I call the shots and I want her gone" Lina says. "I call the shots and I could have you gone in a second now apologize to my guest" He says angrily while banging a hand on the table. "I'm sorry" She says to me. "It's no problem" I say to her. We get food and start eating. "Lina is my ex and my third in command, your brother is second in command" Preston smiles. "Oh" I nod. "Sis I need to speak to you regarding your new job" Josh says pulling me away. We go outside and he pulls a smoke out. "Want a drag" He asked. "No thanks" I say. "Look this is deep shit your getting, but the death has more to do with Lina then Preston" He says. "What" I nearly yell. "I'm sorry ok" He says. "Anyways your boss has the job set up" He says. "I know but still what the flying fudgesickles" I say. "Let's go" He says pulling a sandwich out his pocket. "What shit are you on, why do you have a sandwich in your pocket" I ask annoyed. "I'm hungry" He answers. "We're at breakfast" I say annoyed by him. He puts his cigarette out and we walk in laughing as if something funny happened. We both sit down and my phone rings.

Me:hello sir

Voight:your job is across the street, you handle technology, pretend to do stuff, you know the drill good luck Jade and Jay, Ruzek and Antonio are there

Me:ok

I hang up and stand, "I'm being called into work" I say standing up. "I'll take you" Preston offers. "No need it's across the street" I tell him. "Still" He smiles standing. He walks me all the way to the store. We go in. "Heyy there's the smartest employee, get to the back and put your tag on Juliet, and you look lovely" Ruzek says in a tech store shirt. "Thanks and ok" I smile. "That's my manager" I say to Preston as he walks me to the back where Jay is putting a tech shirt on. "What time do you get off" He asks. "9" I answer smiling. "When's your lunch" He asks. "2" I smile. "Got it" He says kissing my cheek and leaving. As soon as I see him walk out I close the lounge door and kiss Jay. I wrap my arms around his neck. We split apart and he smiles. "He can't compare to you" I say.