Really Jay

"what's your type?" he asks.

"You'll find out soon enough" I smile. He looks at me confused while eating a donut. We get out the car and walk in the office.

"You brought me donuts?" Trudy asks smiling.

"No, I brought you cheesecake" I say handing it to her.

"I love her" Trudy says.

"Oh yeah here" she says giving me a key code. I unlock the gate and we walk up.

"Why'd you get a milkshake?" Jay asks.

"I don't like coffee and they are delicious" I chuckled. I put the donuts in the rec rooms and sat in my desk, placing some things down.

"Alright we got a case, we have ties that this man has been running a drug cartel, we need to find out who he is and who he's working for" Voight says pointing to the all to familiar Nobel.

"Nobel Sanfino" I say.

"What" Lindsay asked.

"His name. Nobel Sanfino, his little sister is Bianca and his drug cartel is a mob runned by his family" I say.

"How do you know" Dawson asked me.

"It was back in the Bronx, I was 5, my dad had to bring me undercover with him and I met Nobel sanfino my dad had him locked up for a few years but he got out a few months ago" I say.

"3 people were found dead with bullet holes" voight said.

"It was nobels guys then, because nobel was the type to kill you by overdosing" I say.

"Do you know where he is?" voight asks.

"No but I could find out" I say.

"Good work, and get to it" he says.

"Halstead ride with Reagan" voight says. We go outside and get in a car.

"Where are we headed?" Jay asks.

"Give me a sec" I say calling my aunt Erin.

Erin:hello

Me:aunty I need all the files on noble sanfino pulled

Erin:I can't do that

Me:then meet me and tell me where he is

Erin: meet me at the cafe on 4th Street

Then I hung up.

"My aunt is in Chicago for a while so go to the cafe on 4th" I say and he nods driving us there. We get there and sit at a table with her, not knowing grandpa was there to.

"Hi Grandpa" I say.

"Hi Jade" he smiles.

"I need to know noble sanfinos location" I say.

"I can't do that" she says.

"Damn it Erin just tell me his location, 3 people are dead" I nearly yell.

"That's unfortunate but I still have duty's" she says.

"your head so far up your bosses ass you forget priorities" I say.

"Now since this was a complete waste of my time I have real work to do, bye grandpa" I sat standing and leaving. Then grandpa comes out.

"Jade your mom and dad would be so disappointed in you, you've changed" he says.

"You know what, don't ever say my mom would be disappointed in me, that bitch wasn't there, she wasn't here, she left me on a doorstep ok and no I don't go to church, as my family you dont have the right to judge me and I know damn well my dad would not be disappointed" I say getting into the car. Then Jay gets in.

"You ok?" he asks.

"Yeah" I nod.

"I got an idea" I say. I grab my phone and click call and put him on speaker.

Me:uncle Danny I need Intel on Nobel sanfino

Danny:Erin called me and so did your grandpa. How many people were killed

Me:3

Danny:that sick son of a bitch, Give me a sec. Ok 14 E Roscoe, be safe kid

Me:thanks uncle Danny and will do

I hang up.

"Let's go" I say. I text voight the address. We get there and Jay kicks open the door. I see Nobel drinking and looking at a notebook.

"Hey asshole" I call out and Nobel looks up.

"Who are you" he asks.

"Your worst nightmare" I slam his head in the table and cuff him. Then I heard a gunshot I cuffed Nobel to his desk leg and ran over.

"JAY" I call out.