not a happy story

"yes not Juliet Handleson, my name is Jordan Reagan, or Jade" I say. "That's beautiful" He smiles. "I know what you felt for me was real, correction is real. I know you love me" He smiles. "You got lost in the love just like I did" He tells me. "Look just tell me who killed Raven handleson" I say avoiding his statements. "Wait that's why you went undercover, you could have just asked, Josh did" He says. "What" I nearly yell. "He killed him because Raven was messing with Josh's wife and got her pregnant" Preston says. "Then why would he help us" I ask. "Did I mention my ex Lina is his wife, she's madly in love with me so I guess he wanted her jealous" Preston answers. Then he pops up. "He was going to kill me" He nearly blurts out. "He texted last night that he needed me over but I stayed with you, we need to save Lina, I hate that bitch but I don't believe pregnant women should die" He says. "Alright let's go" I say uncuffing him. "You trust him" Voight asks. "With my life" I tell him. Preston and I get in my Corvette. "Oh shit yess" I smile. "I finally get to drive this bad boy" I smile. "Here" I give him a gun. "You trust me" He asks. "Like you said, I might love you, so I trust you" I say. We race to Josh's house and I kick the door in. "JOSH" I yell and Lina runs over. "I knew she was a nork" Lina says running over. We look for Josh and I see him with bullet holes in the chest. "Preston" I say as we stand by the backdoor and I hear sirens. "Go" I say. "What" He asks. "Go, get outta here" I say. He looks at me and kisses me. He pulls away and looks me in my eyes.

"Your worth being good for, I love you so much" He says as he runs out the backdoor

"Your worth being good for, I love you so much" He says as he runs out the backdoor. Voight ran in. "Where'd he go" Voight asked. "He got away" I lied. "Alright, get him, gets some rest, good work" He said. I get in the car and drive to Connors. I knock on his door and he opens it. I break down. He closes the door and sits us on his couch. I cry my eyes out. "I'm so confused" I cry. "What's wrong with me, why didn't my mom want me, why did kids bully me, why couldn't I be a good kid, why can't I figure out who I love" I cry on my big cousins lap. "I want my dad" I cry. "It's ok" Connor hugs me tightly. Connor pulls his phone out and gives it to me. It rings and I put it on my ear.

Unknown:hello

I recognized that voice.

Me:Dad, I need you, I feel so alone and confused right now

Dad:it's okie sweetie, please stop crying

Me:I can't, I held in my tears for 23 years because I was scared to break your heart, my heart is broken right now and it's my own fault. I just need you here with me

Dad:I know you need me sweetie, I know that I've let you down so many times, but I was a single father and a first time father, I didn't know how to do it but you came out amazing and smart. As a parent I can't say I did the best but I can say I did my best. I didn't know how to do a girls hair or how to dress them but I learned, you helped me learn.

Me:I love two guys a criminal and a cop

Dad:who makes you feel special, who makes you laugh and you trust to cry with and who do you see yourself with forever.

Me:Jay and Preston make me laugh, Preston brings me flowers and Jay brings me a dog. I didn't cry around Preston but I cried around Jay. Most of the time with Preston I thought about Jay.

Dad:your young and confused, I was too, just remember who will be there for you through everything, I love you

Me:I love you too bye

I hang up.