can he compare

(New cover!!!!!!)"well i like to keep my hands clean" Josh says

(New cover!!!!!!)
"well i like to keep my hands clean" Josh says. We finish dinner and walk outside. "See you man, I'd better be taking my sister home" Josh says. Then I see my mother and she's coming over. "Hey J" I cut her off. "Hey Shelby, glad to see you" I say giving her the look that I'm undercover. "Yeah I wanted to thank you for watching my kids" She gets the hint. "I enjoyed it" I smile. "Anyways I'll be off see you" She smiles leaving. "I work with her" I explain to Preston. "Oh, and I'd be delighted if I could take her home" he says. Man I never thought an british accent could be that hot. Josh gave him that look. "Not like that" Preston puts his hands up in surrender. "I'll be fine Josh" I smile. "Ok" He nods kissing my cheek and leaving. Preston links are our arms and opens his car door for me.

 Preston links are our arms and opens his car door for me

I get in and he closes it, then he gets in. "You know you that have to open doors and pull up chairs for me" I ask smiling as he starts driving. "Well yes but I'm a gentleman" He smiles, I give him my address and he takes me there. He walks me up to my apartment. I open the door. "Want to come in" I ask. "Yes thank you" He smiles looking around. We go to my room and sit on the couches.

I hand him a scotch on the rocks and sit next to him

I hand him a scotch on the rocks and sit next to him."lovely home you have" he smiles. "Thank you" I thank him. He grabs my drink and puts our drinks down. Then he put a hand in my hair and pulled me to him. Then he kissed me, his lips were soft and wonderful but they don't even compare to Jay's lips. Then he pulled away gently. "I'll see you later, ya" he asks. "Definitely" I smile walking him out. "Can I get your number" He asks holding his phone out to me."of course" I smile putting in my number. "Goodnight" He says grabbing his phone back. "Night" I smile closing the door. I get in the shower and put my PJs on. I grab my personal phone and call Voight.

Me:hey voight everything went well and I'm getting him in my corner

Voight:great to hear

Me:I need to find out who this Lina girl is, also he has my number and he's head over heels for me

Voight:keep it that way, but you don't have feeling's for him, do you?

Me: I'd like to say no but, I feel something for him Voight, I don't know why but I don't think he's the killer. Sure, yeah, he has aggression but he's not like that

Voight:you can't fall for him Jade and who do you think the killer is

Me:the only ones who give that vibe is Lina and josh

Voight:ok good work, we'll work on the outside you stay on the inside, goodnight

Me:goodnight

I hang up and sit in my bed. Do I feel something for him? No I can't? Can I? Nope stop clearly I don't or maybe I do, even when I'm with him I think of Jay, but I also think about him. Ugh. I hide my personal phone and get some sleep.
Morning
I lay in bed contemplating life then my phone rings.

Me:hello

Unknown:hey it's me Preston, I wanted to see if you would like to come to breakfast with, Josh, Lina and I

Me:I'd love too, what time

Preston:an 1 hour and 30 minutes

Me:ok yeah

Preston:I'll pick you up, can't wait to see you, bye

Me:bye

I hang up and get up then get a text from Josh saying wear a yellow dress. If I have to keep wearing yellow in a not matching car I'm going to shoot myself. I shower, brush my teeth, do my hair and get dressed.

I put my yellow converse on and had 2 minutes sparing

I put my yellow converse on and had 2 minutes sparing. Then I hear a knock on my door, I open it and am greeted with flowers by Preston. "Good morning" he smiles. "Morning and thank you there beautiful" I smile, I've never actually gotten flowers from a guy not even my own father. "You look like you've never got flowers" He smiles. "I haven't" I say putting them in a vase.