The Daydreamer - Chp 21 [I'm Only Me When I'm With You]

~I'm only up when you're not down/Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground/It's like no matter what I do/Well, you drive me crazy half the time/The other half I'm only trying to let you know that what I feel is true/And I'm only me when I'm with you~

Spinning around in his arms I buried my face in his chest feeling so elated and whole, all my problems vanishing, I felt cleansed in his tight hold, loving the warmth that invaded me, the burning spark feeling I'd missed and just him. Jace. I was so relieved my eyes were slightly wet.

"Lilly Em is engaged!" Mamma cried happily making me pull my head up to look at my Aunt unsure how she'd take it.

She looked at her mother awake and than us embraced and smiling. I began to think she'd frozen into ice as the moments ticked by. Until she squealed snatching up my hand and gawking at my ring with Mamma as I smiled goofily with relief. Mamma and my Aunt gushed purely happy and proud, not once voicing how young we were and how quick this was. They congratulated us; Aunt Lilly hugging me awkwardly as Jace never let go of me, to my relief.

"Guys! Guys!" a nursed called by the doorway, we all looked over at her.

Jace sent shivers through me as he buried his face in my neck whispering "I love you." For the dozenth time.

"It is past midnight and patients are asleep, and Ms Inglis you have just awoken from a serious condition you need to be checked out, not partying." She said sternly bringing us back to reality.

"We'll just..."

"Yeah." Jace said just as eager as me as he pulled me out of the room.

We hurriedly left the room making our way down the hall, my body melting more and more in against him as we made our way to my so called room. I was utterly overjoyed. He hadn't left me and still loved me! Jace's arms were wrapped around my waist tightly practically carrying me, it seemed he wasn't letting go anytime soon.

As we turned down the quiet deserted hall, again, I realized just how alone we really were and how much I was missing Jace and his touch as this void inside me was filled. We hadn't been this close and on the same level since Jace had left the first time. My body was craving and flaring as I was finally able to take a fresh breath of air.

As if Jace read my thoughts he pushed me flat up against our door trapping me as a thrill ran inside me. He kissed me with passion, longing, hunger and roughly and all I could do was cry out from the overwhelment of it all. It had been far too long and I was just as rough and hungry as him as I pulled fistfuls of his shirt and slammed him up against me. His lips kissed me deeply as I desperately opened wide my mouth exploding by his mouth watering taste. Our tongues hungrily traced and teased one another as I pulled him in even more tighter wanting his warmth to blanket me. My heart thrashed erratically against my chest and I knew Jace could feel it as my entire body burned and sparked.

He groaned in my mouth his hand curling in my hair as his other hand ran up along my leg making me shiver, he bent it up against the door his hand trailing up to my hip as he pushed his pelvis up hard against mine. "Jace." I gasped distorted as I panted heavily; his lips crawling down further along my neck as his erection pressed up hard against me making me already want to cry out.

Fumbling I hastily found the door handle and pulled on it making us stumble into the room, Jace kicked the door shut his lips still hungrily nibbling along my aching body that was begging for love. It was as if we hadn't touched like this ever before, my body hungry for Jace's. I had been starved and now all I needed was Jace, forever.

Backing us up my back hit the bed as Jace ran his tongue along the indents of my collarbone, I shivered pushing tighter up against him, and his hands grabbed my hips and hoisted me up onto the edge of the bed as I tugged at his shirt pulling it up and over his head. I gawked at his chest having forgotten how beautiful he actually was as he brushed my hair aside and continued kissing along my neck. Stretching out I ran one finger down along his chest to his waistband and he shivered as I continued to trace his abs and ridges that covered his beautifully sculpted body making Jace press tighter to me as he pushed himself in between my legs, as close as possible.