The Daydreamer - Chp 37 [Starlight]

~He said, "Look at you worrying so much about things you can't change/You'll spend your whole life singing the blues if you keep thinking that way"/He was trying to skip rocks on the ocean saying to me/"Don't you see the starlight, starlight?/Don't you dream impossible things?"~

From there on things became nothing but hectic and chaotic; Jace and I were met with constant decisions from simple things as seating arrangements, invitations to photography and catering.

The guest list was simple, mine only including Mamma and Lilly with the odd couple of Kurt's family who I had already met on a visit, Kurt's mother turned out to be one of complete organizing skills, having helped so much that I was so grateful. Every time I thanked her she brush me off saying "Call me Nan not Gladys." Everyone was settling in. Although I should have felt embarrassed by my limited guest list for me I didn't due to Jace and the lack of chance to actually feel or stress of such things.

We were constantly facing questions, orders and checking it all out and the wedding wasn't anything out there. It was decided as beautiful and simple yet still magical. The number of invite was small just to my people and Jace's pack and close friends; it was all perfect as we worked on all the details together. Our theme was in the garden and the color scheme was a soft lilac with apple green and the flowers Lillys, my favorite colors. Kurt was happy at such a decision and my Aunt would laugh with tinted cheeks and swat him playfully.

In the end the only thing that so far didn't seem perfect was my dress but since everything was constant it was very rarely there. Just as the thoughts of the dramas, including my father, I was distracted to the point it was a beautiful blessing.

***

It was as I was at the bridal shop again, my bridesmaids' dresses taken care of for Gem, Mel and Carmody. Carmody and Tam ewe saw and quickly became close my connections growing.

All was falling into place.

I was looking at flower girl dresses. I had found a cute little white dress with a lilac ribbon around the hips that than spilled out glimmering from the glitter. My only trouble was I still had no flower girl. Jace had picked his ring bearer, an adorable little boy about the same age as-

I gasped.

That's it!

Pulling out my phone in a flash I pressed speed dial one and listened to it ring through. "Hey? You alright?" Jace asked on ring two, as always thinking of the worst.

I instantly calmed all over jus by his smooth and sexy voice, I smiled "Yeah." I said finding no rush now. "I think I know our flower girl though." I said smiling as I let my fingers weave and curl in the lilac bow, already imagining her in it, her fiery hair complementing it beautifully.

"Really? Who?" Jace asked his voice elated at the thought of one less stress for me.

"Sonny." I said softly suddenly anxious to his reaction, again. I was determined I wasn't to become bridezilla, this was our day.

"Yeah? That could really work, awesome. She's the same age as Jack." He mused, Jack meaning our little ring bearer.

"You sure?" I asked as always checking.

He sighed in amusement and exasperation "Positive baby, I'll call Dianna up now and ask, I can ever send her over there with Sonny if you'd like."  He said to prove a point and eager to clear me of one more stress.

I sighed gratefully "That would be great." A little bit more tension leaving my shoulders.

"Okay." He said pausing. There was a moment of silence as we listened to each other's breathing. "I miss you." He said softly.