The Daydreamer - Chp 38 [Hey Stephen]

~Cause I can't help it if you look like an angel/Can't help it if I wanna kiss you in the rain so/Come feel this magic I've been feeling since I met you/Can't help it if there's no one else/I can't help myself~

"I honestly don't think I can let you walk out wearing that!" I said grabbing her by the hips and pulling her back in against me, my hips pressed tightly to hers. She brushed the hair from her eyes with one hand whilst skillfully the other threaded an earring through her ear. She smiled briefly up at me as she scanned the room for something. Her bag I discovered as she snatched it up leaving my hold.

She sighed in content, ready. "How do I look?" she asked giving me a little spin, she was in a little black dress, strapless and stunning as it hugged her goddess body. She had straightened her hair and I couldn't help but note how long it truly was as it fell just by her hips, slithering across her bare shoulders. My eyes couldn't stop running all over her body, those long slender legs, her exposed shoulders and collarbone, her enticing lips and her dazzling eyes. I cleared my throat harshly catching her eyes. She was biting her bottom lip smiling slightly, blushing under my obvious staring.

I stepped towards her my arms circling her waist and pulling hr in close as I kissed an indent on her shoulder."I don't think you need to go out, we can have a party of our own here." I murmured lustily against her exposed skin as I sucked along her collarbone, I could feel her shudder against me as she twined her fingers in my hair and pressed fully against me, her breasts pressed s tight against me as a reminder.

The slamming of the door made her jump in my arms as she blinked around dazed, awoken from our own personal heaven.

"There, I knew this would happen. Kane couldn't keep his hands off me either." Mel said barging in not the slightest worried about what she could have come across. "Come on missy, you have a Hens night not crazy monkey sex!" I pouted deflated at that and Em caught it giggling.

Mel tugged on Em pulling her slightly, I stopped them. "I'm not sure of this, it could be dangerous." I said worried.

Mel rolled her eyes "I'll be there; I'll tackle down any man whores. You know, pull my Jackie Chan moves." She said brightly as if the thought pleasured her. I wouldn't be the slightest surprised if it did.

I repressed a growl; I had been thinking of Angus, males hadn't crossed my mind...until now. Joy. Thanks a lot Mel. Em sent me a knowing look and smiled encouraging. I knew she wanted to go. It was her own Hens night for crying out loud! "Do you promise to protect her, to watch her at all times?" I said seriously at Mel holding her gaze.

She paused than blinked pulling herself awake looking at me weirdly. "Geesh, you're worse than Kane you overprotective goof! She'll be fine. Besides she is the spotlight tonight everyone will have eyes on her." My stomach churned at that. "But I'll promise to keep you happy, I promise to protect her. Now come on Em we'll be late." She said oblivious to my anxiety.

I pulled Em into me and kissed her deeply not in the slightest worried about an audience. I never was, Em always took me to a whole new world. She kissed me back just as deeply her lips deep yet gently against me as her fingers twined in my hair her tongue sweeping into my mouth my body convulsing with currents and warmth, my heart thrashing and my wolf screaming; Take! Take! Take!

"Geesh!" Mel said pulling on Em's hand.

I clung to Em pulling her back with all my strength "Please be careful." I whispered against her lips not liking this in the slightest.

"Come on!" Mel said tugging her completely from my hold. Internally my wolf wailed and whimpered on edge.

Em looked back at me sympathetically mouthing 'I love you' before Mel pulled her out of my sight.