The Daydreamer - Chp 5 [Come Back...Be Here]

~This is falling in love in the cruelest way/This is falling for you and you are worlds away~

"Damn you Jace for your perfection." I muttered throwing the art book away as it fell into the corner of the guests room, my drawings still not holding Jace's full beauty. "God!" I hissed stomping out of my bedroom and off to find Mamma, bored out of my mind.

It was how I found myself not even an hour later at the mall with Mamma.  

"Honey?" Mamma asked hours later as we stood in Civic's mall looking for some scrapbooking shop.

Mamma was a craft freak; knitting, sewing...well textiles in general, scrapbooking, cooking, gardening and she is also a legend at scrabble. I already decided tonight I'd play with her to help the time fly it was as if it was slowing down on purpose to torture me. Evil. I also wanted to do so as I felt guilty for leaving Mamma everyday and not staying in with her. Not that she stayed in much she was constantly out, she had a bigger social life than I, not that that was hard to beat. I had to keep reminding myself that Aunt Lilly wanted this, for me to get out and not cage myself in with only her and Mamma.  

Jace never left my thoughts that day.  

"Mmmm?" I asked rising from Jace world.  

"Isn't that a nice dress?" she said pointing out a red summer dress in a window shop.  

"Yeah." I agreed looking it over; a strapless, mid thigh length and fitted around the bust and waist and then it flew out gracefully.  

"Go try it on." She urged.  

I blinked "No. I couldn't." I protested.  

"Go on. You can wear it on your date tomorrow." She said winking.  

Stunned I robotically walked in the shop.  

Was it a date?

***

"Mamma?" I asked stretched out on the lounge that night.  

"Mmmm?" she asked analyzing her words in front of her.  

I was getting hammered just like Pappa used to every Wednesday; Scrabble night. Mamma was quick and smart which lead me to my question.  

"How did you know about my date?" not having the heart to deny it to even my hopeful self though I hadn't mentioned my new 'mate' was a guy and anything about what we do besides of where we go.  

She chuckled "Cherie" she said changing her words around on her stand "I've seen the way you're acting before honey."  

"You have?" I asked leaning forward interested "Who?" I asked.  

"Me," she said glancing up smiling "When I met Pappa I was just as drunk as you are now."  

I smiled blushing; I hadn't realized I was so obvious. Though hearing those words of Mamma's gave me a thrill and hope. If that's what she shared with Pappa did that mean Jace and I had a chance...? Was it possible I'd get what I always dreamt of?

"Jace!" my head snapped up towards my father he was frowning. Again.  

What? It wasn't my fault Em was an absolute black hole. She'd caught me though, I was altered and a confessed addict. She was beautiful and Em stayed on my mind all day.  

It was driving all those around me bonkers. True I hadn't told them, but I wasn't ready to.... not just yet. 

I was aching just to see her or hear from her, the hole of need bigger. I just wanted to hold my baby girl.  

Though the days break was highly needed to let Em realized, if she already hadn't (which I hope she has, it's hard not to) that we share a strong link and also to allow me to kill some steam without her witnessing.  

She had no idea how dangerous it was for her to be near me yesterday after she told me. I could have hurt her and I wouldn't have been able to live with myself knowing I had scarred her just like her father.

I wanted to kill him. I've never felt so angry in my life. I wanted to drive to the prison and make him pay for laying his filthy hands on my little baby.  

I used as much anger as possible on the boxing bag and I still have most left. Though there is nothing left of the boxing bag.  

I loved and admired how Em was able to smile after what she told me yesterday. I just wanted to kill something, to punch something and release all this anger but she walked around smiling and torturing me. Oblivious to how much damage she was causing to my thighs and my control.  

I wanted her so bad. She was my oxygen, my purpose, my life, my everything. My beautiful baby Em.

________________________
Click the external link for my Facebook page
So you guys know my drill; vote, comment and maybe give me a fan, yeah? Do it, I dare you ;) Xx
-------------------------------------
All Rights Reserved
Copyrighted Material ©
-------------------------------------