The Daydreamer - Chp 7 [You Belong With Me]

~If you could see that I'm the one who understands you/Been here all along so why can't you see/You belong with me/You belong with me~

"Jace." I murmured sighing as I snuggled into the blissful warmth. I felt so peaceful and happy as the sun seeped in through my bedroom at Mamma's the daylight's warmth dancing along my skin coursing pure warmth into me.  

Wait I thought frowning my eyes still closed as I awoke from my beautiful sleep. Sunlight? But five minutes ago I was in the car with Jace coming home.  

With shaky hands I patted around and just beside me was a spark of pure warmth. My eyes flew opened "What are-?!" I cried loudly making Jace clam his palm over my mouth. And he left it there as I tried to calm my radical breathing as my eyes stopped dancing around taking in the fact that we were both dressed (to my disappointment) and that it was morning and I was curled up against Jace.  

Patient he finally removed his hand from my mouth once calm "Jace" I hissed in a whisper "what are you doing?"  

He smiled "Morning beautiful." He murmured instantly washing a soothing wave over me bringing me to a clam.  

I smiled sheepishly blushing "Morning." I murmured my eyes shy.  

He chuckled at that scooting closer to me to destroy the small distance between us. Without a second thought I curled up in against him nuzzling into his neck, Jace's arm wrapped around my waist the other curled in my hair. This was my sunshine.  

"How did you get in?" I asked softly in a whisper my lips brushing against his skin making him shiver and myself to smile.  

"I carried you into your room last night once you got here. I met your Mamma briefly, she's pretty cool." He mused as he picked my tiny hand up in his, his hand engulfing mine. "And then I climbed in through your window later on." He whispered softly playing with my fingers his breath tickling my fingers.  

I sighed unable to not note that climbing in through one's window was absolutely romantic, adorable, cute, and a fantasy of mine.  

And I slept through it all!  

"So what are we doing today?" he asked softly his lips brushing across my fingers.  

I snuggled closer into his warmth "I suppose I should properly introduce you to Mamma and Lilly." I said wishing I could just stay here.  

It was so surreal! Jace and I had only met three days ago properly, kissed last night and I was now introducing him to my only family. I mean were we even dating? We have to be, right? He did after all he did climb in through my window.  

Jace continued playing with my fingers "Neat." Was all he said.  

It was a beautiful silence for a while until I could hear Mamma up and shuffling around. Sighing I pulled back "I need a shower." I mumbled grabbing a bunch of clothes and leaving Jace on my bed. I smiled at the thought of Mamma's face if she walked into the room and saw Jace instead of I.

She kissed me! Finally!  

I swear if our lips hadn't of met after all that I would of snatched her up if she had liked it or not. But who wouldn't of?  

But my god, the way she tasted, it's enough to make you want to groan just at the thought. My baby didn't disappoint in the slightest.  

I smiled stretching out on her bed. I swear I could live here the rest of my life; the scent is so much stronger and overwhelming. It's like being smothered by the sweetest strawberries. I inhaled deeply; ah heaven.