do it for the kids

I leave so they could discuss buisness. "ALRIGHT MY TEAM PARTNER UP WITH ONE FROM THE INTELLIGENCE UNIT" Greg yells. "I'm Sam" a guy says coming over with spike. "We're with you guys" spike smiles. We go in the building first to look around. Then we see the bomb, spike gets a little thug out to diffuse the bomb from a distance. Then someone tapped my shoulder, I turned and it was my grandpa. "Commissioner" I say and we all stand. "I want you all pulled from here its to dangerous" He says then I hear a kid screaming. I run towards thw screams. "JORDAN" grandpa yells. I stop for a second then think on instinct. I look for the kid. I walk in a room and a guy lunges at me. I kick him and get ready to shot but he shoots the window and holds the kid out of it. "No please" I say. "Put the gun down" he says. I put it down slowly when Jay runs in, he goes to shoot him but I throw myself in the way getting shot in the vest. "The kids out the window" I say as he helps me up in panic. He checks me everywhere to make sure I'm ok. "Please bring the kid up" I say throwing Jays gun down. "Is it your kid" I ask. "Yeah her name is Linalid" He says crying. "Do you have kids" he asked me. "No I don't have that pleasure, but I have a little brother, i wouldn't want this for him" I say showing him a picture.

"You don't have to live up to your families expectations, but you have to do right by your children, so please for the love of God don't hurt her, I know you love her because I know I love my brother, you'd do anything to keep them happy so please...

"You don't have to live up to your families expectations, but you have to do right by your children, so please for the love of God don't hurt her, I know you love her because I know I love my brother, you'd do anything to keep them happy so please, please.....let her come up" I say. He cried while pulling her up, he threw his gun down and his daughter ran to me. "Now do the right thing and tell us the code to diffuse the bomb" I say. "6687" He says as Jay takes him out. "SPIKE 6687" I yell. I walk out with Linalid and take her to the ambulance. "All bombers are locked up, good job" Voight says. "Thanks spike" I smile. "No problem" He hugs me. "Come on it's time for Sunday dinner" Grandpa smiles at me. "I'm bringing my boyfriend" I smile. "I'll meet you there" I smile. "Jay" I call out and he comes over. "Family dinner let's go" I smile. "Ok" He smiles back. We get in the car and he drives to my grandpa's house. We go inside and everyone's seated at the table. Dad stands and hugs me. "You should be taking it easy" I say. "So should you" He says back. "Everyone this is my boyfriend Jay Halstead" I smile. "Nice to see you all again" Jay smiles. We both sit down. "Jade can you say grace" Grandpa asks. "Yes sir" I smile. We all join hands and put our heads down, well Jay didn't know what to do. "Head down, eyes close" I chuckled and he did it while smiling. "We thank you Lord for this time we reunited, even through the good and the bad. We thank you for this food and the strength to carry on" I say. "Amen" We all say. We all start passing the food around then eating. "How's Chicago Jade" Jack asked. "It's really good, I love my team, my Job and my boyfriend. It's a second family" I smile. "have you got shot" Dad asks. "Yeah by Jay and uncle Danny" I answer. "What" Dad asked. "Well I threw my self in front of Jay's bullet and uncle Danny shot me because I shot him so yeah" I laugh. Everyone at the table joined in laughing. We all finished eating and it was time for Jay and I to leave. "We have to go" I say. I hug everyone and go upstairs. I grab my things and we head outside. "Let's go" voight says in a van with the whole team. "We already got your stuff Halstead" Lindsay says.