business

"JAY" I yell out again

"I'm okay" I hear him call-out, I run over and see him with the guy he shot.

"Where's Nobel" he asked.

"Cuffed to his desk" I say. I go back and grab him. Then voight showed up.

"We got him" I say.

"Hey Reagan" he says.

"What sanfino" I ask.

"This is a message for your dad" he says and I get grabbed from the back. I try fighting him off and my team tries shooting at him. Then he injects me with something and everything goes black. I wake up in a dark room chained to the wall.

"Jack Richard!" I yell.

"How'd you know" he smiles.

"You kidnapped me when I was 5 and it's the same thing" I say. He leaves laughing and I look for ways to break out. I hear my phone ringing but I can't reach it.

"Ugh" I groan. Jack walks in and answers putting it on speakerphone.

"Jade" they say.

"She can't get to the phone right now" Jack says.

"Voight" I call out.

"Let her go or I swear" Jay says.

"Jack Richard!" I yell and he punches me.

"She's not getting away this time" he says hanging up. He came closer and I used the shackles to bring myself up to kick him. He falls and comes back at me. I swing a leg over to kick him again but this time he holds my legs down. I keep trying to kick, then he kept punching me. He let me off the shackles knowing I was to weak to stand. Then everything goes black. I wake and start looking around for a way out. I see my phone and grab it, I call Voight.

"Jade" he says. Then Jack comes in so I throw my phone down still on the call also on speaker.

"What are you doing?" Jack asked.

"Nothing" I say quickly.

"Get over here" he grabs my hair making me scream a bit. I move my body so I make him fall. Then I punch him in the face when he throws me. Soon I hear my team bust through the door. Jack tried to reproach me but Jay wasted no time and shot him.

"You ok" Jay asked checking me.

"Yeah" I nod. He carries me bridal style to the ambulance. He seats me on the stretcher.

"Let me take a look" the girl says.

"Oh I'm Sylvia Brett" she smiles.

"Jade Reagan" I smile. She fixes up my cuts and bruises.

"Looks like you sprained your arm" she says wrapping it up.

"Thanks Sylvia" I smile leaving the ambulance.

"You ok" voight asks.

"Yes sir" I say. Jay leads me to a car and opens the door for me. I get in and he closes it. He gets in the drivers seat and Lindsay gets in back.

"You sure your ok?" he asks me.

"Yeah" I smile. We all get to the station. We get upstairs and wait for Voight. He comes in.

"Jade you did great for your first day, your going to be a great edition to the family, now all of you get home safe" voight smiles. I grab my keys and give them to Jay.

"You guys down for a drink?" Lindsay asked.

"No, I'm gonna make sure she's alright" he says.

"We could have gone" I say smiling as we began leaving. He shrugs laughing.

"Goodnight Trudy, anything I could get you for tomorrow" I ask.

"A big mac, but seriously I'm glad your ok" Trudy smiled.

"All in a day's work" I say as me and Jay walk out. We get in my car and he drives.

"I love this car" he smiles.

"Yeah he's a beauty" I say. We get to the apartment complex and he helps me into mine.

"Jay I can do it" I laugh.

"I want to help you" he says.

"Ok" I smile.

"Now, you need to eat" he says.

"I think I have food in my house" he says.

"Let's go" I say. We go to his apartment and it is so different from mine.

"Nice place" I say. He looks in his fridge laughing. He pulls Chinese out and smells it.

"Yeah let's order something" he throws it away.