Too Far

"I can't believe you left!" Bellamy yelled in her face.

"You can't, but I can." Clarke had, amazingly, kept her cool for what felt like an hour of arguing.

"You had no guard. No gun. You had nothing. Except your own ignorance." Bellamy muttered the last part.

"I was smart enough to go get herbs we needed to help the youngest person in camp, Bellamy!" She was mad now. It showed on her red face. "Why are you being such an asshole about this!?"

"I'm allowed to be when our only medic leaves without warning!"

"You don't understand my necessity to be alone you jackass!" She huffed starting to cool down.

"Oh, poor princess, missing her daddy." The second the words left his mouth silence fell over the camp and Clarke's face turned red from embarrassment and her own grief. He'd gone too far. "Clarke, I didn't-"

"Fuck you, Bellamy." She held up a hand to silence him and she walked out the camp gates.

Octavia walked up to Bellamy angrily. "O, I didn't-" Octavia slapped him, hard.

"You have no right to talk about anyone's parents, Bellamy. Especially, Clarke's. I don't want to hear that come from your mouth again." Octavia stalked off after Clarke.

Later that day, Bellamy saw Clarke walking a slight redness to her face. She sniffed quietly and it sunk in. She'd been crying. Bellamy felt sick. He walked over to her quietly. "Clarke?" She jumped, let out a small scream, and dropped the blanket she was carrying. "Are you okay?" He asked leaning down and picking up the blanket.

"I'm fine, Bellamy." She said taking the blanket from him.

"You're lying." Bellamy pointed out.

Clarke scoffed. "How would you know that?"

"I know you." He caught her elbow to stop her.

"No." She yanked her arm out of reach. "You don't." She walked away.

"I know you better than anyone else!" He yelled and she stopped turning around. She threw the blanket at a kid.

"Oh, really? Tell me something no one else knows about me." Clarke stood extremely close to Bellamy.

"You have a thing for me." He whispered.

"I hate you." She said with a small smile.

"Oh, I hate you too." Bellamy smirked and circled his arms around her waist.

"I hate you." She whispered and kissed his cheek. "In my own special way." She nuzzled his neck with content. "Are you going to kiss me or what?"

"Kiss?" He asked and she nodded. "Thank god." Bellamy caught her lips with his and it was sweet and sensual for a matter of seconds before it was hot and heavy for what felt like forever. There was a loud cough and they pulled apart grasping for some kind of air. As Clarke tucked her head under Bellamy's chin, Bellamy looked over her head at his annoying little sister.

"That's more like it." Octavia said with a nod.