Seven Months

{A/N: This is a reeeeeeal long one! Enjoy!}

Monty Green and Clarke Griffin have been best friends since the day they were born, literally. Their moms met in the maternity ward only a few hours after the two had been born early in the morning. Clarke is only 23 minutes older than him and never lets him forget.

Nathan Miller and Bellamy Blake have been best friends since sophomore year of high school when Miller knocked out some asshole for trying to get in 13 year old, Octavia's, pants. The respect they shared was different but welcomed.

Monty Green met Nathan Miller when he was fixing the jukebox in Miller's bar. After having fixed the machine, Miller asked Monty to stay for a drink. The rest, as they say, is history.

Clarke Griffin meets Bellamy Blake when she is extremely drunk and vulnerable. Her asshole now ex girlfriend cheated on her with some chick from her past. Clarke had grabbed a tipsy Bellamy and kissed him. The night escalated and Clarke exited his apartment around 6am.

Monty wanted to introduce Clarke to his boyfriend, Miller, and his roommate. Monty could never remember his name. "You must really like this guy." Clarke says as Monty knocks.

"Yeah. I mean we've only been going out for a few months but... I have this feeling that he is going to be in my life for awhile." Monty is nervous as the door opens revealing a smiling Miller. "Hi, Nate." Miller kisses his cheek quickly.

"Hi, babe." Miller turns his attention to Clarke. "You must be Clarke. It's nice to meet you. Please call me Miller, everyone does." His eyes flicker to Monty who smiles. "Well, maybe not everyone."

"I think 'Nate' fits you. Sue me." Monty says stepping into the apartment.

Clarke already loves them together. "It's nice to meet you, Miller." Clarke follows them inside. "Are you sure I haven't been here before, Mont?" She keeps noticing things that pull at a memory.

"I'm sure, Clarke." Monty says sitting beside Miller.

"Miller! Are they here yet or-?" The roommate's voice dies when he sees Clarke. He is shirtless and still wet from a shower. "Clarke?"

"I knew I'd been here before. Hi, Bellamy." Clarke's face and ears have a red tint to them as she looks at Bellamy.

"Elaborate on how you two know each other please." Monty says looking between the two in confusion.

"So, um... You remember that guy I was telling you about a couple weeks ago..." When Monty doesn't seem to know, she elaborates, "The one with the amazing hands?" Clarke's entire body was turning pink as Bellamy had a self confident smile slide on to his face. Monty nodded slowly. "This is him."

"Oh my god. This is 'smirky hand god?'" Monty said in shock and Clarke's jaw dropped. Miller gently nudged his shoulder in warning.

"Monty!" Clarke snapped.

"I'm a god now, Princess?" Bellamy smirks cockily.

"I was drunk. It probably wasn't that good and have you see yourself? Adonis, much?" Clarke says slightly angry.

"You obviously weren't that drunk if you were able to sneak out of here at 6am." Bellamy's smirk was changing into a scowl.

"Well, to be fair I barely remembered your name." She pauses, still angry. "Would it kill you to put on a shirt!?" She yells angrily crossing her arms.

Bellamy smirks again. "Would it kill you to stop staring at my chest? Or maybe to wear a shirt that covers your boobs?"

Clarke stares him down before angrily walking towards the door. "I'm sorry, Monty and Miller. I can't stand this asshole. We'll have to hang out some other time." She opens the door and then leaves, slamming it behind her.