Roommates

"No. No. No. No. Bellamy Blake, I will not do that." Clarke said angrily making her coffee.

"Oh come on, Clarke." Bellamy begged her with his best friend puppy dog eyes.

"It is 7 in the morning on a Saturday and you want me to break your one night stand's heart?" Clarke was pouring herself some Cheerios throwing daggers at Bellamy.

"Fine. I didn't want to pull this card, but... you owe me for last week." Bellamy crossed his arms and pulled off his menacing smirk.

"Pretending to be my overprotective, possessive, jealous boyfriend for 5 minutes to get rid of that creep is not the same as breaking a poor girl's heart because you can't deal with the morning after." Clarke watched the coffee finish filling. "Plus, I haven't had my coffee yet."

Bellamy heard his bedroom door open and panicked. "No slapping me." He said quickly. He pulled her against him and kissed her lips intensely. Clarke kissed back but not with that much desire. When they both heard the girl leave Clarke shoved Bellamy away and hit his chest. "I said no slapping."

"I didn't slap. I said no kissing me on the mouth anymore." She said pouring her coffee and taking a sip of it. "Best friends since pre-k does not give you the right to kiss me like that." She took a bigger drink. "Especially before my coffee." Clarke's phone went off. "Hello? yeah. Okay. Fine. I'll be ready." She hung up. "Why is your sister a morning person?"

"Why she call?" he reached for her coffee and she actually growled.

"Taking me to a club tonight." Suddenly she smirked. Bellamy had already started shaking his head. "Model time!" She caught his arm dragging him into her room to help her pick an outfit.

~

At the club that night, Bellamy had tagged along the second he saw Clarke's skintight black barely-a-dress dress and her amount of cleavage falling from the top. "Stop starring, Bell. I would prefer to go home with someone new that I don't live with." She had been fidgeting with the bottom of the dress, pulling it higher up on her thighs (if that was possible) and pulling it down on top to reveal a little more cleavage.

"Don't worry, Clarke. You'll nab some poor soul in about 3...2...1." Some poor guy showed up in between the two.

"Hi. I'm Finn." The douche said and Bellamy walked away believing that she could handle the dick.

Hours later Clarke sat next Bellamy at the bar. "Dick?" He asked.

"Bourbon!" Clarke called to the bartender.

"Ooooh, cheater." Bellamy threw his arm around her shoulders. "Don't worry. You've got me."

"Speaking of which... Wanna go home and have sex?" She asked nonchalantly.

"Yeah. Why not?" They walk out of the bar as if they're best friends but when they get home, they have an intimate way of showing it.

~

Octavia found out the next morning about the 'best friends with benefits' between her brother and best girlfriend. The two of them were snuggled together tightly on the couch in a blissful state of relaxation without clothes on. The two were thinking of continuing where they left off the night before when Octavia walked in with no warning. "Clarke!" She called while looking at her phone. When no one answered she looked up to see her brother and friend looking right at her. "You have got to be kidding me." She sighed in exasperation.

"Excuse me." Clarke said walking into her room with a blanket secured around her body.

"Bellamy Blake! How long has this been going on?" Octavia yelled and Clarke listened in.

"The first time was about 2 years ago. It only happens if we need to let steam off, or had a bad day, or just really need it. Don't worry and get out." Bellamy pushed his sister out the door. Clarke walked back into the living room, the blanket still in place. "That's quite a dress, princess." He smirked but caught on to her mood.

"Why are we friends?" She asked.

"I believe John Murphy pushed you down in the sandbox on the first day of pre-k and I beat him up." Bellamy tried to joke but Clarke wouldn't budge.

"Not how. Why are we still friends?" She asked rubbing her eyes tiredly.

"Clarke, you should go to bed." Bellamy said walking into the kitchen trying to stop the soon to be argument.

"Why do you treat me differently now than when we were 7 years old?" Clarke asked.

"Because when we were 7 we were supposed to have cooties and now... now it's different." Bellamy had started violently washing dishes.

"Look at me, Bell." She said quietly. "Look at me, Blake." She seemed agitated. "Bellamy!" She snapped and he snapped to attention.

"What!?" he said harshly then saw Clarke in front of him completely naked, the blanket on the floor.

"Is this why?" She asked.

"Clarke, do you want to know why we're friends?" She nodded. "Okay. Well, you are the most stubborn, bitchy, annoying, obsessive person I've ever met..."

"Well, thanks." She said sarcastically.

"Let me finish." He said taking her hands. "You're beautiful, intelligent, fascinating, and damn princess-like. I love you, Clarke." He said it all so fast he wasn't expecting her to smash her lips against his. "What..." He tried breaking through her kisses but was unsuccessful.

"Why didn't you say anything?" She said running her hands across his muscles after she pulled her lips away.

"Falling in love with your best friend is just so cliché." Bellamy with that smirk said as his hands slid down her bare sides.

"Good. My life could use some clichés." Clarke pushed him up against the counter to keep kissing him but Bellamy picked her up and sat her bare ass on the counter. She squeaked in surprise but his mouth was soon on hers. "I love you, Bell." She said and felt his arousal.

"Your room or mine?" He was trailing kisses across her collarbone.

"Yours." She breathed out. She locked her legs around his waist and he picked her up to carry her to his room.