All to Myself

Kissing your boyfriend's cheek in public should not be that big of a deal. Like... Ever. But for Clarke Griffin and Bellamy Blake, everything was a big deal.

1. The first time they walked out of Bellamy's tent together, hand in hand.
2. The first time Bellamy kissed her at the gates after a long hunting trip.
3. Every time Clarke took his hand in her's randomly throughout camp.
4. The many times Bellamy kisses her "good morning" and "goodnight" in the center of camp.
5. Every time Bellamy tiredly wraps his arms around her waist or neck after a long day while she talks to Murphy or Monty.

The camp would freak out. Their savior, the man who stayed with them, in a relationship with the girl who has killed hundreds of people without blinking an eye and left them to fend for themselves. The delinquents were okay with this relationship. They had started calling them "mom" and "dad" a long time ago before Arkadia was here. The older ladies would make snide comments occasionally behind Clarke's back. Her mother was in no way happy about the pairing. Kane was trying to help the community get use to having her back.

Bellamy seemed to be oblivious to everything though.

Bellamy was leaving for a rather long hunting trip, a week or two away, and Clarke demanded they not leave before she saw him. Of course a kid broke their leg. Of course her mother didn't understand. Clarke was running from the med bay to catch them when she heard someone say, "I don't know why she bothers. What kind of man wants a murderous woman like her?"

Clarke stopped running and walked the rest of the way. She caught the jeep and Bellamy smiled with all his teeth. Clarke loves that smile on him. "Hey." He said taking her hands and intertwining their fingers. He kissed her scratched knuckles with the same smile adorning his face.

"Hi." She bit her lip knowing they were watching. Everyone was watching. "Be careful, okay?" Clarke squeezed his hands three times. I love you.

"I will come back to you, love, with little to no scratches." He squeezed her hands four times. I love you too.

"None. Please?" Her eyes burn into his with intensity he only sees when she is truly worried.

"I'll try." Bellamy seemed to be waiting for something. It became more obvious to Clarke when he leaned down. She panicked and turned her head so she kissed his cheek. He seemed surprised by her actions, but he let it slide. "You don't cause any trouble." He kissed her forehead (Clarke's favorite of his kisses).

"No promises." Clarke said and kissed his cheek again.

They parted ways and Clarke watched the jeep until she couldn't see it anymore. She sighed sadly when he was gone officially. She knew she would be staying in his tent where it smells like him for entire time he was gone. Clarke loves him. Everything about him. Even the fact that he steals all the blankets from her when they sleep. Even when he does stupid things that get him hurt. Mostly when he takes her by surprise and does the whole public displays of affection.

Murphy knocked her shoulder to bring her thoughts back to the present. "He'll be fine, Clarke."

"I-I know, but I won't be. The adults are getting worse. Their comments..." Clarke shakes her head sadly. "He doesn't know. We better keep it that way." Murphy threw an arm around her shoulders. Clarke walked with him to the mess hall, her head leaning on his shoulder.

A week later, suddenly all the adults were avoiding Clarke. She didn't understand what was going on until she was sitting with Murphy in the mess hall for lunch and an older woman came over angrily. "I can't believe you would cheat on Bellamy like this. So openly."

Clarke was shocked. "I'm not- we're not- I would never- Murphy?"

"Ma'am, Clarke and I are only friends." Murphy says with a slight chuckle at Clarke's reaction.