Excuse Me

Clarke talked and talked with the teenagers as a distraction that they day was ending and Bellamy was supposed to be back this morning. She was totally not freaking out. Nope. Not at all. "Clarke?" Raven tried. "Bellamy's fine. He probably got stuck in a storm or something. He'll be here by morning."

"I know. I know. I'm just worried. He is hardly late." Clarke looked over at the gate again.

"I suggest getting drunk or at least drinking something." Clarke nodded nervously. If only she could do those things.

She was talking with Miller when suddenly all she heard was "excuse me" and then someone's lips were on her's. She squeaked in surprise until she recognized every little detail of the man kissing her. From his soft lips that put just the right amount of pressure on her lips, to the way his hands seemed to know just where to land to get her to meld to him. She threw her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her with great force and yearning.

"I missed you so much!" She breathed out between kisses.

"I can see that." He said. Bellamy was practically holding her up off the ground at this point. "I'm practically carrying you, princess."

"I couldn't care less. You're here." She says softly and feels his arms tighten around her instinctually. "I was so worried."

"She was driving us all crazy!" Octavia and Raven yelled in unison.

"That's the hormones." Clarke whispers to herself as she drops her head onto Bellamy's chest.

"Hormones?" Bellamy questions until something clicks in his brain and he smiles down at his wife. "Are you-?"

"I think so... I mean I'm late." As she finished he kissed her passionately again.

He kneels down and kisses her still flat stomach. "I love you."