According to You

{This is based off a song I can't get out of my head.
Orianthi-According to you}

Clarke groaned as Finn Collins walked up to her. Some guys just couldn't take a hint. At the same time, her very new, and attractive, boyfriend was walking up to her. She smiled at Bellamy and did a small wave to him. He grinned and seemed to move a little quicker.

"Clarke?" Finn said trying to get her attention back. "Were you even fucking listening to me?" Finn spat back and grabbed her arm. She winced when his nails dug into her skin. Finn took this as her backing down. "So we're going out on Friday to try and fix this?" She nodded quickly trying to avoid any confrontation between her new and ex boyfriend. "Good. Don't wear a dress. See you then."

He released her arm and walked away. Clarke looked at the crescent shaped marks in her skin with a shaking sense of lost pride. As Bellamy walked over she hides her arm with the sweatshirt she had stolen from him during their last date. He made it to her and leaned down to kiss her cheek. Always her cheek. Never her lips because he found that a very intimate thing to show to other people.

"Hello, princess." He smiled as she moved in to hug him tightly. She wrapped her arms around his waist. He was confused for a slow moment, but eventually he hugged her back (after Bellamy had realized she was shaking).

"Hi." She said into his chest. She listened to his voice as he talked about his day. Bellamy had an Australian accent that made her knees weak and she could listen to him talk all day long if she really wanted to.

"Clarke?" He asked and she hummed in response. "Is everything okay? You're still shaking and it's been maybe twenty minutes."

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just cold." It was a viable excuse. It was the end of October.

"Oh." He said slightly convinced. His hold tightened bringing her closer into his chest. "Better?" He questioned.

"Definitely." Clarke sighed and began to stop shaking. "Hey, do you want to go to my apartment and watch Netflix with me?"

"Are you going to make me watch Criminal Minds again?" She nodded sheepishly and he grinned. "Good. I need to know what happens to Emily!" He said as she giggled.

"Let's go. Raven is gone until Monday." Clarke kissed his cheek and smiled when he blushed.

~~~

Friday came and Clarke was a nervous wreck. She hadn't told Bellamy about this yet. When they hung out watching Criminal Minds he kissed her with such affection and passion she made the decision to tell him about the situation. She got distracted by his lips on her neck, leaving memorable marks on her skin. She didn't tell him.

Bellamy ran up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist. "Hi, beautiful." He kissed the top her head. "Can we hang out tonight?" He asked.

"I-uh... I'm busy." She said with a slight shake to her voice. "Studying for Art History with Octavia."

"I'll pass on that." He said with a slight grimace. "Can we meet up later?"

"Sure. At like nine?" She questioned and saw him smile. "We can go see a movie or something."

"That sounds great." He smiled and kissed her cheek. "I'm walking you home whether you like it or not." Bellamy said taking her hand and walking with her.

"Oh, like I'd ever say no to such an attractive young man's offer to walking me home." Clarke said snuggled close to his side as the fall air whipped around them.

Later that night, Finn knocked on the door while Clarke was still picking out her shoes. "Come in." She said just loud enough for him to hear. He entered the apartment like he owned the place. Clarke immediately felt uncomfortable and shrunk down when he gave her the look that was so familiar to her.