Teenagers (part 1)

"Boys will be boys, princess." Bellamy says as he stretches after waking up.

"Then explain what the girls did!" Clarke said angrily pulling her jacket on.

"Wait, what did my baby girls do?" Bellamy pulled his jacket on.

"Oh, now it's different?" Clarke said angrily walking out of their room to the kitchen.

"We'll make them hang out with your mother as punishment." Bellamy laughed as Clarke hit his arm playfully. "Oh come on. That was funny." Bellamy smiled goofily. Clarke reached up on her toes and kissed him.

"Ewwww!" Julianna and Annabelle complained when leaving their room. Julianna pulling her blonde hair into an intricate braid Monroe taught her and Annabelle running a solution Monty came up with to tame her inherited brown curls from her father.

"That killed the mood." Clarke whispered as her 15 year old daughters gossip about a new grounder boy they met and his older brother.

"That's what they're here for right?" Bellamy started making breakfast as their youngest son, Timothy, ran up to his mother excitedly.

"I lost a tooth, Momma!" The 7 year old said excitedly.

"That's great, honey!" Clarke got a little bag for her son to put the tooth in. "Go put it under your pillow for the tooth fairy."

Their 13 year old, Charlotte, walked out of her room groaning, irritated with the world. She was at that wonderful stage of life. Teenager.

"Good morning, Charlie." Bellamy called as loud as possible. Charlotte raised a suggestive finger at her father. "Rude!" He called and she walked into the bathroom of their cabin.

"Timmy!" Timothy came running to his mother. "Wanna wake up your brothers with the pail?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Timothy grabbed the small pail running to his 17 year old brothers's room. There were two loud yells and then Timothy was running to hide behind his mother's legs. "They didn't like that."

"Mom!" Jake and Wells call in unison. The boys walk into the kitchen soaking wet in just their sweatpants. Water dripping from their brown curls into their blue eyes and the freckles on their faces. "The rat poured water on us again!"

"Your little brother is not a rat. He was helping mommy wake up her boys. Isn't that right, Timmy?" Clarke ran her hand over Timothy's blonde boy curls.

"Yeah. Mommy told me to." Timothy went over to his father and was picked up to rest on his father's side.

"Boys, you have patrol training! Get dressed! Now!" Bellamy shouted with authority.

"I have a date afterwards by the way." Jake and Wells said in unison again. That's getting creepy.

"Great. Be home by closed gates." Bellamy said simply.

The boys went to get ready while Charlotte came out of the bathroom in her usual dark clothes and menacing look.

"What is on your face?" Bellamy said in outrage. Charlotte blew him off reading her book. "What is on her face?" Bellamy directed at Clarke

"Make up. Raven and Monty have been working on it. Charlotte likes it." Clarke answers.

"I'm leaving." Charlotte got up when someone knocked. She went to the door. She answered it and gasped. "You weren't supposed to pick me-" She was cut of somehow.

Bellamy became his protective father self and went to the door. "What the hell is this?!"

Timothy came running to Clarke. "There's a boy. Boy like Uncle Lincoln."

"A grounder?" Julianna asked

"Yeah. Grounder. He was like you and Daddy but with Charlie."

"He kissed Charlie?" Timothy nodded. The girls got all giggly. "Oh no." Clarke ran to the front door. There was a stand off between a father and daughter at the door.

"I'm leaving." Charlotte announced again.

"Oh no you're not." Bellamy stated.

"I'm here to pick up the rugrat!" Jasper said with his 7 year old daughter, Sara, at his side. Timothy ran out but by now Jasper had noticed the stand off. "Need my help, Clarke?"

"No thanks, Jasper. Have fun Timmy!" She waved him off. Clarke grabbed Bellamy's arm. "They're hanging out innocently."

"There is a boy involved. It's not innocent." Bellamy pointed out.

"Go, Charlie." Clarke let Charlotte leave.

"Clarke!" Bellamy whirled on her. "She's my last one! She doesn't need a boy. Especially that one!"

"What's wrong with that boy? Look at them." Clarke motioned to Charlotte and the grounder boy. They walked close to each other throughout camp. The grounder boy had his arm around her shoulders as Charlotte read her book, completely oblivious to the outside world. The grounder boy kissed the top of her head.

"He has that protective instinct that seems to be inbreed in grounders, he makes her smile, and if she's willing to fight with you to go out with him... she cares for him. You know how little she trusts people. She got that from you. She's a carbon copy of you. Brown curls, brown eyes, and those freckles. If she feels something wrong with him... she'd tell you. Not me. You." Clarke left Bellamy standing there.