Shut up

She wouldn't stop talking. She didn't shut her mouth. Her perfect, little mouth. I couldn't keep my eyes from falling on those lips. Those perfectly sculpted moving lips. I can't even remember what we're arguing about in the center of camp. I watch her blond waves of hair dance across her face and catch a leaf at the top. I'm mesmerized by her flying hands. The hands hit my shoulders or chest often. Her eyes are striking with blue flames of fury. When my focus goes back to her face, it focuses on her mouth again. "Princess..." I sigh.

"Irresponsible. Idiotic. Ruthless. Immature..." She ignored me or just didn't hear.

"Clarke!" I shout and her speech died. "Shut up. Just shut up." I put a hand on her waist and another at the back of her neck. I brought my mouth down to hers and her reaction is immediate. Her hands slowly move up to my face as she kisses me with an equal hesitation. I have a split second thought she will slap me or push me away. But her hands just tangle in my hair and pull my lips down harder onto hers. I smirk against her lips as we pull away for the necessity of oxygen. Clarke's hands are on my shoulders and her forehead against my own.

"You called me Clarke." She whispers because the crowd (entire camp) is completely silent and watching us closely.

"What?" I chuckle in my dreamlike state of mind.

"Not Princess. Clarke. You called me Clarke." She's smiling wider than I've ever seen from her.

"That's your name. Isn't it, Clarke?" I tease her.

"Oh god." She kissed me soft and sensual. "Stop that."

"Why, Clarke?" I smile.

Her lips pressed to mine again quickly. "I mean it. It's adorable, perfect, and sexy as hell coming from your perfect, perfect mouth. I might spontaneously combust, right here." She sighs with a small laugh.

"Alright, Princess." I conceded. "Only because we're being watched."

Clarke's cheeks turned bright red as Octavia tapped her shoulder. "So, we can end the pool?" Octavia smirked.

"The what?" Clarke asked and I just laughed.

"We have a pool going for when one of you got the guts to kiss the other one." Octavia leaned into Clarke. "I was waiting for my brother to grow a pair."

"I heard that, O." I said as Clarke started laughing uncontrollably.

"I'll let you know about that." Clarke said and I felt my cheeks burn.

"Clarke!" I said in shock.

"I'll find out soon enough." She said and started running. I chase her throughout the camp until somehow we ended up in my tent, in the bed, and without our clothes on.