Messed Up (Ch. 3)

I haven't really talked to Bellamy since we had that make out session, but I needed to talk to him about finding Jasper. I'm worried about Jasper and I think Monty is gunna lose it any day now without him. I am walking to Bellamy's tent when he walks out with a girl attached to his side. My eyebrows rise and my eyes widen. I shake my head and cross my arms. "Oh, the princess looks angry." Bellamy smirks at me. I roll my eyes. He kisses the girl's cheek and she walks off. "What's wrong, Princess? Do you not like what you see?" Bellamy gestured to his bare chest and I roll my eyes. What did I ever seen in this guy? -his understanding and your ability to lose yourself- shut up brain.

He did look good without a shirt... "We need to find Jasper." I say bluntly.

"'We'? Are you sure this isn't you?" Bellamy leaned closer to my face.

"Me!? Are you fucking kidding me?!" I shoved his chest. "Jasper is out there with people who want to kill us! I'm going for him. Alone if I have to." I turned on my heel and walked out of camp. I felt eyes on me the whole way.

"Clarke! Wait!" Collin called after me.

"What?" I said angrily.

"Be careful." I was surprised that he didn't offer to come with.

"Yeah. I will be." I started walking again.

"Hey, Clarke!" A group of people behind me said. A 'princess' was thrown in the mix as well. "We'll come too." It was Monty, Finn, Wells, Bellamy, and Murphy.

"Monty, I think you should stay here and work on the radio." Monty looked crushed.

"Princess is right. Monty, you should stay here." Bellamy agreed with me and put an arm around my shoulders.

"Don't touch me." I pulled his arm off me and walk away from him.

Wells joined me and smiled at me. "Hey, Clarke, right?"

"Yeah. Wells, right?" He nodded. "You turned my brother in and told the guards my dad wanted to tell everyone about the Ark dying, right?" His smile died. "That's what I thought." He fell behind everyone. Everyone wasn't a big fan of him.

Finn walked up next to me. "Damn. You really hate him, don't you?"

"He tore my family apart. So, yeah." I'm still not a fan of this guy. He's cocky and I heard he's dating some girl back up on the Ark.

"Hey, Princess! Where are we going?" Bellamy asks.

"Closer to Mount Weather. That's got to be where Jasper is." I answer still annoyed with him.

"Brave Princess." He muttered earning a laugh from Murphy. Everyone in camp had come to enjoy my reaction to that nickname. Bellamy's lackeys had started calling me it as well when Bellamy wasn't around. He was overly protective of that stupid nickname.

"We need to split up. I'll go with Clarke." Finn says taking my arm.

"I'll go with the princess, Spacewalker." Bellamy caught my other arm. They started pulling on my arms.

"Hey... hey... hey!" I yelled. "I'll go with Bellamy. Wells, Murphy, and Finn go that way. We'll go this way." I start walking thus pulling Bellamy with me. His hand slid down into mine as I pulled him.

"Jesus, Clarke. Could you move faster?" Bellany said and I stopped mid-step. He ran into my back. "What?"

"Jasper." The sight in front of me was so shocking I couldn't move. "Jasper!" I ran forward as Bellamy called for the guys. I ran until I felt the ground give way underneath me. I felt Bellamy's grip on my hand tighten as he stopped me from falling. We held each other's eyes until the guys helped him pull me up. Bellamy held onto me as I directed the guys to get Jasper down and caught my breath.

"You okay, princess?" Bellamy whispered in my ear.

I nodded. "No one tells my brother this happened." Bellamy's arm was lain across my shoulders lazily and he pulled my lips to his quickly. I could tell he didn't want anyone to think he was weak because of a girl. "What was that for?"

"Not dying." He whispered and released me from his hold.

"What is with you?" I groaned. He gave me a weird look. I shook my head and walk over to Jasper to check his wound.

----------------------------------------------

When we get back to camp I get Jasper to the drop ship and start trying to seal his wound. As I'm doing it I notice it's infected. I don't have antibiotics. Jasper is moaning and groaning in pain. Octavia hasn't left his side since we got back. Bellamy had come in the drop ship because people have been complaining about Jasper. "Well what do you want me to do?" I ask grunting from where I was sitting.

"I think it's time to call it, Clarke." Bellamy said seriously. "He's not going to make it."

"You tell that to Octavia when she wakes up to find the boy who saved her life to be dead." I said holding his death glare.

"What do you suggest then, princess?" He groaned.

"This seaweed that was put on his wound has antibiotic properties." I pointed out as a groan came from Jasper and he started sweating profusely. "Oh, Jasper." I cooed and dabbed his forehead with a cold cloth. "But I can't leave to get it because he is getting worse by the minute."

"Who did you have in mind?" He asked watching me carefully.

"Wells." I paused at his name. "Finn." Jasper finally calmed down. "Collin, I guess." I was nervous about having Collin out there.

"I'll go too." Bellamy said starting to leave.

"You don't have to." I said. "Three should be enough."

"I'm going, Clarke." He was being serious and I smiled.

"Bellamy?" He turned to look at me again. "Thank you."

"No problem, princess." He said walking out. "Atom!" He yelled but my attention went back to Jasper as his hand gripped mine and he started screaming again.

"Jasper..." I cooed and smoothed down his hair. His goggles got in the way and I smiled.

"How is he doing?" Octavia asked as she set the canteen of water down.

"He started screaming again."

"At least he's up here." She said taking his hand.

"Yeah..." I smiled at her goofy grin.

"CLARKE!" Someone yelled.

"I'll be right back. Watch him." I walked down the ladder and out of the drop ship to see the place in chaos. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?" I yell and the place goes silent.

"The princess is angry." One of the guys says in a mocking tone. One of the guys, Miller I think, punches him and he's flat on his back.

"We're almost out of food and they're fighting over who gets to eat." Murphy points out as he eats some berries.

"Fine. Go on a hunting trip." I wave my hand and turn around.

"Princess, we're missing a kid." Murphy says nonchalantly.

"Of course we are! We're all kids! You, you, Atom, Miller, and Dax. Let's go." I grab my pack and walk towards the gate. "OCTAVIA! TAKE CARE OF JASPER! I'LL BE BACK!" The guys and I left but we had never expected what came.