Drunk Confessions

Octavia watched from a distance how the princess and Rebel leader interacted. The princess was smiling abnormally for the current task at hand, putting up a wall. The Rebel leader saw her hand slip and put extra effort to keep the wall up, protecting the princess' precious head. There was a guy to take her place as she bent over laughing. The Rebel was smiling at her after the wall had been secured. The princess slipped on a puddle but before she fell the rebel caught her. Her face was bright red as he stood her upright. She nodded a thank you and had to leave quickly after. Octavia could tell the the rebel was watching the princess walk.

Jasper watched as mom and dad interacted in the dropship. Mom reached for a tool to fix up dad. Dad had gone and got a nasty cut on his upper arm. Mom was tentatively cutting a section of the arm to clean it better. Her eyes were focused but her hands started shaking. Dad set his uninjured arm's hand on hers. It was an unsaid gesture that said a lot. She cleaned and stitched the cut expertly before a tear fell from her eyes and she walked out of the drop ship in a hurry. Jasper saw Dad watch her walk away with a sad look on his face.

Monty kept handing each one a new cup of moonshine every time they ran out. This was his 'job'. To get them as drunk as possible. It was definitely working. Clarke was leaning on a guy that seemed to be enjoying it greatly. The guy tried kissing her but a fist connected with the guy's jaw, hard. Clarke screeched in surprise and shock. Bellamy was the one to punch the guy and his cautious eyes went to Clarke. She had wide eyes and suddenly she pulled Bellamy by the collar of his jacket and pressed her lips to his hungrily.

Clarke smiled as they pulled apart. A shiver running through her body as his arms circled her waist protectively. "We should do that more often." She hummed happily. "Just minus the punching."

"I don't know about that. Too many guys." Bellamy was joking but Clarke looked agitated.

"Come on. I need to look at your hand for broken bones." She said walking away and Bellamy watched. "Stop watching my ass and let's go." She walked away again.

"Now why would I want to stop?" He called after her and she lifted a suggestive finger. "Feisty."

"You won't be getting anything without a strict evaluation... by me." She smirked as whistles ran through the camp.

Bellamy was actually smiling. "Lead the way, princess." Clarke gestured until his arm landed around her waist protectively. "We're wasting time..." He started kissing her neck affectionally. "I would rather go to my tent." He felt the shiver run down her body. "Is that a yes?" They'd made it to the drop ship when she pushed him up against a wall. "Wow. Who knew the princess could be so rough?"

"For the love of god. Shut. Up." Clarke's mouth landed on his as her hands explored his body, thoroughly.

"I really think we should go to my tent, princess." He kissed down her neck hearing a quiet whimper leave her lips when he ran his hand over her ass.

"Take me there then." She was out of breath.

Bellamy pulled his mouth away from Clarke's reluctantly. "I have to make it clear that if we do this... I'm not sharing you with anyone. Especially him." He spit the last word out.

"That goes both ways." She said and suddenly she's being carried over his shoulder to his tent.