Nightmares

His hold tightened around her throat. She couldn't breathe. All she could see were those menacing green eyes and everything was fuzzy until her training kicked in. A military brat through and through. She broke the straps around her hands and punched the guy in the throat and in the stomach, affectively disabling his hold on her. Untying her feet, she kicked him square in the jaw and choked him. "Clarke..." He said breaking. "Clarke..." He was losing movement. "Princess!" He yelled and soon she opened her eyes and looked down.

Her hands sprung from Bellamy's neck and she launched off the bed. She sat against the wall. Her boyfriend watched her carefully. This was the third time this week it had happened. She knew that it had been 5 years last week since the assault but that didn't matter to the memories. She covered her face and started rocking back and forth. About ten minutes later strong arms pulled her into Bellamy's chest and he shushed her crying and whimpering. He was specially trained in handling people in traumatic situations but with Clarke it was different. She was too strong for her own good.

She looked up at him and saw her finger prints on his neck forming dark bruises. "Oh, Bell." She whimpered reaching up to touch his neck. "Why are you still dating me?" He shivered under her touch.

"I love you. You're beautiful, intelligent, fascinating, a little broken, and your smile is perfect." He said dipping his head and capturing her lips.

"I hurt you." She said stepping back from him.

"Not very often." He reached for her bringing her back to bed.

"You have bruises. I'm so sorry." She followed him to the bed. "I don't deserve your love." She looked up at him and turned his head. "I don't deserve you."

"I don't deserve you." He said pulling her down on top of him. She cuddled him right away. "You're so beautiful. Hell, you're gorgeous. I love you more than anything and if that causes a few unintentional bruises that can be covered by some love bites..." He winked and she blushed. "I can live with it."

"Should I start with those bites now or in the morning?" Clarke kissed his neck slightly where the bruises were formed. Bellamy shivered all over and tightened his hold on her waist. "I take that as a now?"

"Yeah." He said and she started sucking on his neck and he groaned in pleasure. "Damn, Baby. That mouth of yours..." He sighed when she nipped at his pulse point.

"It gets me in a lot of trouble." She said running a teasing touch on his lower stomach.

"The best kind of trouble." He joked and pulled her lips to his in a playful way.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too." He said kissing her as she giggled.