Morning After

A groan left her mouth the second she realized she was up. Last night was quite the party. She stretched quickly and felt the pain in her head. "Oh no." I groaned falling back on the bed. I crawled under the covers and into the other side of the bed. When my hand touched something solid and very much alive. My eyes sprung open and seeing the unruly black-brown curls I screamed in surprise falling off the bed. Bellamy shot up from the bed rather quickly. When I realized I wasn't wearing anything but my underwear and bra my entire face turned red. I shivered severely considering it was the middle of winter. Bellamy saw me and sprung up in only his boxers to pick me up and carry me back to the bed. He set me under the covers and I suddenly missed his body warmth. I grabbed his arm and pulled him down on top of me. I snuggled into his warmth and his arms wrapped around me protectively. I was confused until I heard footsteps. I pulled the covers around us and hid my face in Bellamy's neck. He sighed with content. "What?" He barked at the person who entered. I groaned at the sound and he shushed my sound.

"Apparently some of the wall was destroyed last night." Bellamy groaned but I ran my finger across his chest soothing his rage. He shuddered.

"We'll fix them. Give me half an hour." He said and the kid said something along the lines of "it's about damn time" and left. "Princess..."

"Hmmm?" I hummed against his neck.

"You're freezing. It's kind of cute put I'm worried." He ran his fingers over my back and his hands were so warm.

"Don't be. But I need to know what happened last night, Bellamy." I looked at his face and there was a sense of recognition in his eyes. "Tell me." I said running a finger over his lips.

"Well, you were incredibly drunk. I've never seen you that drunk." He smiled and I kept a finger on his cheek. "I was equally as drunk. You latched onto my side and started kissing my neck in the sexiest way ever. That effectively got rid of any girl talking to me and soon you were trying to undo my pants. I picked you up and carried you in here and yeah..." His voice rumbled with vibrations in his chest that I felt in my hand.

"So, we did have sex last night?" I asked and to my surprise his cheeks tinged red. He nodded nervously. "Good." I whispered and captured his lips with mine quickly. "Because honestly in this current situation that's what I was hoping for." Bellamy was watching me carefully, afraid to move or go too far. "Bellamy..." I whispered.

"Yeah?" His voice cracked and I smirked.

"Kiss me." I grabbed hold of the hair at the back of his neck and pulled him tightly against me.

"Well, I wouldn't want to disobey the princess." He smirked and kissed my lips hungrily. I moaned when his tongue entered my mouth. Bellamy got out of bed suddenly. "Well, I need to go fix that wall. See you later, princess." He'd gotten dressed and was out the door. I groaned and climbed out of bed, getting dressed. I pulled on his shirt and my own jeans. I followed him out to the middle of camp.

I grabbed his arm to spin him around. "What the hell?" I don't think I've ever been this angry with him.

"Calm down, princess." He said with a laugh.

"Oh, hell no. You need to either kiss me properly here or I'll drag you back to that tent by your jeans." I stood hands on hips glaring.

"Well, if I kiss you here, that means something." He says and my face falls.

"So, what we did last night and this morning, meant nothing?" Bellamy realized what he said and tried taking it back. "No. Don't worry. It meant nothing. We were drunk. I get it."

I turned to walk away but he caught my arm. "What happened meant everything." He whispered and before he could do anything I grabbed the side of his jacket and pulled him into his tent. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"What I want to do to you is not meant for public viewing." He gulped and I smirked. I pushed him back onto the bed and climbed on top of him. "This will be fun." I kissed him.