Weeks

He watched her leave and couldn't say anything. He had people to watch. For her.

~~~

It was ten weeks later. Bellamy was on patrol. He needed a break from the love and caring that had spread through camp. Don't get him wrong, he was happy for the reuniting of his people with their family and friends. But he could never stop thinking about her. Clarke. The girl who had most definitely stolen his heart and had it in a locked safe with her. Wherever she was.

Clarke haunted his dreams and his nightmares. She was either running into his arms and kissing him fiercely or she was falling from his grasp in a way he couldn't stop. In one dream...

Clarke was curled around him in the best way. Her leg hooked around him, her arms tightly wound around him, her head nestled on his chest, and her fingers traced a small scar on his chest. Bellamy kissed her lips softly with passion. She moaned softly, but Bellamy didn't push for more than he got. Her hand laid softly on his chest. "I love you." He whispered softly in her ear. She hums in response as she slips into a deep sleep she hasn't had since they landed on earth.

Bellamy shook his head of the dream as arms fly around him with ferocity and might. He falls back into the tree with the force of the person. He sees the blonde hair and throws his arms around her small frame. She was back. Back in his arms and uninjured. "Clarke Clarke Clarke Clarke..." He said her name over and over again like a mantra. He hadn't said her name out loud since she left.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have left. I should have stayed. I shouldn't have left you." She murmured in his neck.

"You needed time." He thought he'd done something wrong when she jerked back.

"That's not an excuse." She smiles softly and he knows she's teasing.