His Little Jupiter

Clarke and Bellamy met at a bar. They were completely wasted. Young. And ready for some fun. Of course that fun turned into more when Clarke made friends with Bellamy's sister Octavia.

~

"Clarke, this is my brother-" Octavia moved to show Clarke who Bellamy was.

"Clarke?" Bellamy questioned in surprise.

"Oh my god. Bellamy?" Clarke's face was a deep shade of red as she remembered the night they met. Well, the parts she remembered anyway.

"I take it you know each other?" Octavia was trying not to laugh, but she was failing.

~

That's how they were eventually shoved into a closet and forced to admit their feelings for each other seven months later. Clarke's best friend Jasper absolutely lost it at this new development.

"Just tell me how you feel!" Clarke yelled in anger because she was starting to feel claustrophobic in this closed space.

"Why don't you tell me!?" Bellamy argued back. Clarke's face was red with anger and embarrassment.

"Fine! I like you! As more than a friend! A lot! There! Let me the hell out of here, Octavia!" Clarke banged on the door and soon Octavia was at the door all smiles of innocence. "Get the hell out of my way." Clarke spat and practically ran out of Octavia's apartment.

"Clarke! Wait!" Bellamy ran after her. He finally caught her on the street in front of the apartment building. "Hey! You didn't let me say anything!"

"Because I don't need to be rejected by a friend today, Bellamy." Clarke's eyes were shining with unshed tears.

"Who said I was rejecting you?" Bellamy asks with a smile. He wipes away a tear from her cheek. "Because I may have to punch them for lying to my favorite girl." Bellamy catches the slight shock on her face.

"Oh." Clarke says and then Bellamy pulls her close to him. He picks her toes up off the ground and kisses her passionately.

~

He proposed in the middle of an argument two years later. Her face was red and Bellamy was making a pretty good damn argument when suddenly he stopped as she yelled at him. "Will you marry me?" He asks and she's speechless.

"Of course you idiot." She says with a small smile gracing her lips. They could finish the argument tomorrow, but for now... the way Bellamy kissed her was the only thing of importance.

~

A few years after they were married, Clarke met him at the door all smiles with the biggest news of her life. "Do you have-"

Bellamy was cut off rather quickly. "I'm pregnant!" She says in excitement.

Bellamy drops everything and wraps her in his arms. He picked her up with the biggest smile on his face. "I love you so much." He said kissing every inch of her face.

~

Clarke gave birth to a set of beautiful twins, Walter and Jupiter, nine months later. "You're doing great, princess." He says as she practically brakes his hand.

"It's a boy." The doctor said with a smile. He let Bellamy cut the cord and handed the baby to the nurse so that it can be cleaned. Neither Clarke nor Bellamy wanted to know any of the fun gender stuff.

"Walter." Clarke says beginning to relax.

"We can't relax quite yet, Mrs. Blake. Here comes the second one." The doctor says.

"We're never having sex again, Blake." Clarke says and listens to the doctor.

"I'd completely understand, Clarke." Bellamy kissed the top of her head. He feels that crushing feeling on his hand again and knows he'll become a father of two today.

"It's a girl." The doctor says smiling as Clarke lights up at the phrase. She wanted a blond headed little girl. This little girl definitely wasn't blond though.

"Jupiter." Bellamy said taking the little girl into his arms. Walter was given to Clarke and she couldn't stop smiling. They were parents.

~

Over the next 25 years Bellamy was level headed about practically everything. Even when Walter called from college and said that he got his girlfriend pregnant. He is a grandpa now of a beautiful four year old little girl named Paige. The only time his mood was up in the air was whenever Jupiter came home with a boy.

Here he stood at the beginning of the aisle, waiting. He waited for his little girl. Clarke appeared behind him. "Hey. The bride wishes to speak to her father." She says pulling him to the bride room.

"Jup?" Bellamy knocks on the door and is pulled into the room and a hug quickly. "Is everything okay?"

"I don't know if I can do this." Jupiter whispers into his chest.

"Huh. Deja vu." Bellamy says.

"What?" Jupiter asks stepping away.

"Did you know that on my and your mom's wedding day she called me into her bride room and said the same thing?" Bellamy watched Jupiter's face. "Don't tell her I told you that."

She laughed. "Why?"

"Her father, your grandfather, wasn't there to walk her down the aisle like she always dreamed of." Bellamy said sitting down in a nearby chair.

"She couldn't control that. Grandpa died when she was only 17." Jupiter sat down and the beautiful white dress puffed up around her.

"That doesn't take away the dream of it happening, honey." He said. "She said 'I can't do this. Not without him.'" Bellamy sighed at the memory. "I smiled at her and kissed the top of her head. She was confused, but I couldn't have been happier on any other day. I told her 'where does it say I can't walk down that aisle with you at the same time.' I've never seen her so happy. Oh, she was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen in that white dress." Bellamy was smiling at his shoes. "I guarantee that Taylor-"

"Trevor, Daddy." Jupiter says in annoyance, she knew that her dad knew her soon-to-be husband's name.

"I guarantee that Trevor will feel the same way. I mean... look at you. You're beautiful, darling." Bellamy smiled at his daughter as she looked up at him. "Are you ready?"

"I am now." She slipped her hand in his arm.

As they walked down the aisle and made it to the end Bellamy came to the realization that his little Jupiter wasn't so little anymore.