Break Ups and Tequila

Rules for ending a relationship:

1. Leave with dignity.
2. Never hit your significant other.
3. Stay far away from 2 bottles of tequila.
4. Stay far away from Bellamy Blake.

These have been my rules since I was 17. My first major break up I blubbered in front of him, punched him (cutting my knuckles), stole two bottles of tequila from my parents liquor cabinet, and had sex with my best friend's brother (twice). To be fair that guy cheated on me like 5 times with 4 different girls. I had every right be pissed off at 'what's his face'.

My next big break up was the day before Christmas Eve my sophomore year of college. I kept my cool but slapped him, got a bottle of tequila from my roommate, another bottle from Octavia, and ran into Bellamy at a party. He said I needed to go home before I did something stupid. I pressed my lips to his and he picked me up carrying me to an empty room. Events transpired.

Junior year I dated this guy who was really sweet and kind but he said I messed up his future plans. He left and I went and bought tequila to drown my idiocy. Bellamy had shown up at my apartment looking for his sister. He saw my current state of being. I pulled him inside closing the door behind him and pushed him against it. He acted differently this time.

Senior year I was cheated on again. I just left the guy standing there and walked to Octavia's. She wasn't home. Bellamy was. "Dammit." He whispered looking me over. I looked down at myself in my very short cocktail dress and six inch pumps. The cocktail dress showed off a good amount of cleavage and made me very leggy but the way he looked at me made me flustered. "You look good, princess."

"Thanks. You too." He looked down at himself and laughed. He must have just gotten out of the shower because his hair was wet and he wasn't wearing a shirt.

"Why are you here, Princess?" He cocked an eyebrow in intrigue.

"Breaking rule 4... again." I muttered to myself. "Looking for Octavia. Let's say my boyfriend used me to cheat on his other girlfriend."

"That sucks. I'm sorry." Bellamy opened the door letting me in and watching my ass as I walk to the couch. "Octavia went out with Lincoln tonight."

"Then she won't be home until tomorrow..." I sat down on the couch and took off my heels. "Why did I ever buy those shoes?" I groaned.

"Because it makes you a normal height for the guys you're into." Bellamy sat next to me causing my body to sink in next to him. I was against his side and he shifted my legs so they rested in between his.

"What are you up to?" I asked as I felt the straps on my dress fall from my shoulders.

"Clarke, I've been into you since you moved here." Bellamy's gaze was nothing but serious. "When we slept together... it was intense and wonderful. But you left before I woke up..."

"I had a curfew to keep." I interrupted with a laugh.

"But then we slept together again your sophomore year... it was sloppy and random. I don't even think we talked afterwards." Bellamy was looking down at his hands as his fingers made circles on my legs.

"We didn't... you carried me home after I passed out." I set my head on his shoulder. "Thanks for that."

"And the last time I felt weird about it. It was so unlike you, princess." Bellamy looked guilty.

"After the last time I could tell you felt weird. It wasn't just a 'screw and done' for you." I picked at the fabric of my dress. "I wasn't even that drunk. I think I had just started drinking the tequila. It was really fun."

Bellamy laughed and splayed his fingers on my thigh. A tingle went through my body. "It was." I captured his lips with mine passionately. He lifted me so I sat on his lap. I kissed along his jaw and down his neck quickly. I started leaving a mark on his neck when I felt his hands reach under my dress and grab my ass. I giggled and continued. When I was satisfied I broke contact with a loud 'pop'. I smirked as his skin turned purple in that spot.

"Good?" I ask.

"Good." He responds as his fingers work the zipper on my dress. He was disappointed when he saw I was wearing a bra underneath. He groaned.

"What? I'm not that slutty." I said making him laugh and undo my bra with ease. His lips went to neck and he started bitting and sucking, leaving his own mark. His lips finished with a 'pop'.

"You aren't slutty. You're mine." He picked me up at the sound of Octavia laughing at the front door. He grabbed my shoes and bra before carrying me to his room.

"What? Don't want your sister to know yet?" I asked as he laid me on his bed.

"Not when you look like this." He said and came down to kiss me again.

"Good point." I giggled as I ran my hands under his shirt.

~

Of course Octavia found out the next morning when I walked out of his room in his shirt and my panties to go to the bathroom. I ran into Octavia in the kitchen. Her eyes went wide and she shook her head.

On the plus side Clarke didn't need that list anymore.