White Fluffy Stuff

A/N: I live in Minnesota and I want snow, but I don't have any so I am writing this! I also got some fantastic prompts from a lovely person, @dancer_for_ever !

Bellamy felt Clarke shiver against him as he woke up. It wasn't an unusual thing to happen as Clarke is always cold, but she actually has all of their blankets and Bellamy is freezing as well. He sits up as Clarke yawns and stretches as she wakes up. She reaches for his spot on the bed and a little frown slips on her face. "Bell..." She whines and grabs at his hand. "Lay back down, it's early."

"It is oddly cold." Suddenly Clarke is shooting out of bed and throwing all her clothes on and her jacket. "What is it?"

"Get dressed." Clarke has this goofy smile plastered across her face and he could not argue with that. He gets dressed and puts his jacket on and Clarke takes his hand with a bigger smile. "I used to read stories of earth seasons." She begins. "They had four seasons. We got here at the end of summer, our first kiss was in the middle of autumn," Bellamy kissed the top of her head.

"The next season is?" He asks.

"Winter." She pushes through the tent flaps in the cold air.

"What's all this white, fluffy stuff?" Bellamy asks with a massive smile on his face as he looks over the white landscape. No one else is awake which means the soft white surface has yet to be touched by anyone.

Clarke jumps into the white stuff and pulls Bellamy with her. "Snow." He watches her play with the snow and also watches the way some of the snow falls into her hair.

"Oh, I love you." Bellamy whispers to himself.

"I heard that." Clarke rolls over to lay half on his chest.

"Y-you did?" Bellamy blushes bright red.

She nods. "I love you too." She kisses his chin.

"Oh, I love you so much!" Bellamy pulls her to his lips.

"Our first 'I love you's..." Clarke whispers against his lips.

"Winter may be my favorite season." Bellamy kisses his girlfriend one more time to which she shivers.

"That definitely was not just the cold." Clarke's face is a light shade of pink at her words.