Wake Up

"Wake up, sleepy-head." I whispered in Bellamy's ear. Before his eyes were even open, he wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me down to the bed under him.

"Good morning." He said with slight grogginess to his voice. I smiled as he leaned down to kiss me.

"If I keep spending my mornings in here like this people will ask questions." I murmured as his kisses moved down my neck.

"Good." Bellamy said as he started a new mark low enough for me to hide if I choose.

~

"Wake up, princess." Bellamy whispered in my ear. I opened my eyes to see the ever brilliant Bellamy Blake standing next to my bed.

"I love it when you do that." I bit my lip looking up at him.

"When I do... this?" He kissed me quickly.

"Both." I pulled him down on top of me so I could properly make out with the Rebel king.

~

"Fuck." I grabbed my hand from the fire putting my fingers in my mouth. "Dammit." That's the forth time I've burned myself today.

"Ugh." Bellamy groaned and sat next to me. "That's hot." He whispered in my ear.

"My fire burns are extremely hot." I laughed at my own pun.

"That's so cute I need to leave before I kiss you in front of everyone." Bellamy squeezed my knee affectionately before leaving for his tent.

~

"You're an unforgivable jackass with only one person on your mind, yourself!" I shouted and turned from Bellamy.

"Well, aren't you just taking the bitch role today!" He yelled and the whole camp went silent the current party sounds dying.

"I'm good at it!" I snapped and he had the audacity to laugh. "Sending a group to an uncharted territory without talking to me about it, isn't something to laugh at!" I shouted. "They could have gotten hurt! You could have gotten hurt!" I broke out from my throat.

"Why do you care?! There's nothing between us! You shouldn't care!" He said the words and I felt the tears at the back of my eyes. "Clarke... I-"

"Fuck you, Blake. Fuck you." I walked into the drop ship hearing him bark orders as soon as I was out of sight. I heard his footsteps before I felt his hands on my hips. "Get away from me, Blake." I spat hitting his hands away.

"Come on, princess. The guys were getting suspicious. I had to say something. You know you're the only person on my mind, right?" I nod. "I'm sorry." He kissed my exposed shoulder.

"Sorry, won't cut it." I turned to face him with a slight pout to my lips. "You made my lips sad."

"How can I make them happy?" He asked me as he picked me up and placed me on the makeshift table.

"I don't know. What did you have in mind?" I asked and suddenly busted out laughing.

"What?" Bellamy asked with a smile forming on his lips.

"We are the cheesiest couple ever. I use to watch horrible movies with Wells about couples like us who are all mushy and happy and the guy always has th-that l-look you're giving m-me." I blushed bright red and looked down.

"What look, princess?" Bellamy ran his fingers under my shirt slightly.

"The guys even have the cutest nicknames for the girl..." I mumbled so he wouldn't hear me. "That look that says you would do anything for me." I twisted my fingers in his hair nervously.

"I would do everything for you. I love you, princess." Bellamy kissed my nose. I giggled and loved his smile.

"I love you too." I pecked his lips repeatedly until...

"You guys ARE one of those mushy, adorable couples. I wanna gag." Octavia said. I pushed Bellamy away on instinct. Bellamy hit his head on a loose beam.

"Son of a bitch." Bellamy muttered and I rushed over to him checking his skull.

"I was just doing a physical exam for medical purposes." I moved Bellamy to sit on a table. I tilted his head down so his forehead landed on my stomach.

"So much mushiness!" Octavia called with a laugh.

Bellamy groaned as his arms circled my waist pulling me to him. I didn't react to it in anyway. I am in "doctor mode" (as the younger kids have started calling it) right now, but I am a little more serious since it is Bellamy. "I don't know what you're talking about." I say as I grab a cloth to clean the cut on his head.

"Look at yourselves right now!" Octavia said loud enough for others to hear.

I was busying myself with putting salve on Bellamy's cut. I didn't notice Raven, Monty, Jasper, Monroe, and Finn enter the dropship. Bellamy tightened his hold on me as I knew he would. He always does this when I patch him up. That's why I normally send people out when I do.

Finn just had to come out as a stupid, jackass, ex-thing. He made stupid comments that were making Bellamy mad. I felt him tense under my fingers. "So, you guys have been screwing for what? 3 months? 4? 5?" I broke Bellamy's hold and whirled on Finn. I slapped him straight across the face.

"This isn't your relationship, Spacewalker. Get the hell out of here. Now." Finn left with a red hand print on his face. Bellamy is chuckling behind me. He was standing and I turned quickly. "You need to sit down. I care way too much about you to let you do something stupid."

"Let's go to my tent, baby." He started peppering kisses on my neck as his arms held me against him.

"Will you lay down?" I ask and everyone starts chuckling.

"Yes." Bellamy cocks his eyebrow in that adorable way. "I will."