Chapter 60

After visiting for another hour and depleting the contents of her mug, the empress stood up slowly. 

"Thank you both, but i think I better get Willow home before the Queen has a nervous break down," She told them. 

Pandora hugged her and walked the empress out of the castle.

"Please, stop by anytime you like." She extended an invite.

"The same goes for you and Salem." She replied.She nodded, then walked ten feet to where her faithful dragon awaited.

"Willow! Time to go honey."  The empress called out to her.

Pouting for a moment, then hugging her best friend, Willow flew over to the empress. 

Climbing onto Soranto's back and getting situated, she waited.

"Ready to go?" The dragon asked.

"Yes, we're ready." 

               Positioning himself in the northern direction, leaping up and flapping his wings, took off to the skies much faster than his average quick pace.

"I don't want to go home," The fairy whined.

"I know honey, but you have to." She replied.

"I know." Willow responded.

"Besides he flies insanely fast." Ralvania stated.

"Thank you empress." Soranto piped up. 

"I've really missed flying with you." She told him sincerely.

"As do I." He responded.

Over the next hour, he flew as if his life depended on it. He knew the Fairy Queen well. She was more than likely losing her mind with worry.