Chapter 16

The empress began to fall into a deep meditative trance over the next forty minutes. However found it far more difficult, as worrying over the lost princess had filled her thoughts far too deeply. Focusing all of her energy, praying to the gods that the changling fairy wasn't in any harm.

The sooner they got to the fairy palace, the better. She needed to figure out what exactly went on with hr fairy god child. Willow had an overly adventurous free spirit that seemed to put the queen into panic mode. 

Soranto let out a loud sneeze, startling her out of the meditative state of mind.

"Doing okay back there?" The dragon yelled back.

"Yes, just worrying about Willow." She said.

"I don't doubt it." 

"Do you need to rest soon?" She inquired.

"No." He said in a short tone.

"Where are we anyway?"  She asked.

"We should see the castle in about twenty minutes." He said.

"Already? Wow you're faster than usual." She complimented him.

"You don't need to kiss my tail." He teased her.

Letting out a light hearted chuckle she couldn't help but love the dragon. He was a true friend, helping her rescue everyone. She couldn't wait to get there and sort the whole issue out. She'd known the queen her entire life, the princess too. She knew Lily was probably losing her ever loving mind right now.