Chapter 56

"Aunt Vania, we're not in the fairy kingdom." Willow announced as they sat in a large pool of water at the bottom of a famillar looking waterfall. 

"I think we're somewhere close, I recognize the waterfall." Willow stated. 

Soaking wet the empress stood up, looking around and smiled. Then stepped out of the water and onto dry land. She tried but couldn't see over the waterfall. 

"What are you looking for?" Willow inquired.

"Can you dry out those wings? I need to see if there is a two- peak mountain behind this waterfall." She said wringing out the ends of her dress and then sopping wet hair. 

"Do you mind if I transform?" Willow asked.

"Into what?" The empress asked, more than curious.

"A dwarf-dragon." 

"Why?" 

"It wouldn't take as long. I promise to change back." The fairy told her.

"Sure kid, go for it." 

                   The empress stood back to give the princess plenty of room. 

Willow nodded, then began spinning, using her inner magic causing a pink and silver tornado cloud of fairy dust.

"That's new." The empress stated.

As the dust cleared away, she saw the fairy was now a dwarf sized dark blue dragon. Her eyes were a bright neon green.

"I can't believe you can do that." The empress said.

"I will return quickly." Willow stated flying up to the top of the enchanted waterfall.