Chapter 31

On the outside, the small hut looked like a run down shack; as if you could barely force two people to fit in it. As she followed behind him, walking through the little door, it looked about five times bigger on the inside. It was furnished with a couch, bean bag chair a few small tables. There were books, papers, candles and potion bottles scattered around. She peeked in the kitchen. Small but perfect for one lone wizard.

      "This is my home," He told her moving to the kitchen to get the brew started. 

Glancing around, she saw a wood table with two chairs near a small round window to the left of where she stood. It was a perfect place for coffee, she walked a few steps and sat down, waiting. after a few minutes, he brought out two hunter green mugs, filled and steaming.

As a true gentleman, placed the first mug before her. The aromatic scent filled the air around her. 

"Thank you, I could really use it." 

"Have as many as you like. I keep it stocked up . I love it like most love the local pub." He said.

"I'm the same way." She replied.

"Good, it seems we already have a bit in common." He said.

Nodding to him and taking a sip- It wasn't her beloved pixie brew, but wasn't bad . She took another gulp.

"I just hope to rescue Willow unharmed, she's never left the Fairie Kingdom." 

"I hope we can help, If Bane knows nothing We'll ask a few others." He suggested.

"That would be kind of you." She replied, depleting the warm liquid.