Chapter 10

By the time she'd made it through the forest, the empress let out a deep sigh of relief. Sprinting the rest of the way, then quickly opening the wooden door. She walked inside and went directly to the enchanted office; putting her new magical supplies where they belonged. Then ringing for Sage, she arranged the candles and grabbed one of the massive spell-books, placing it on the large desk, the hob-goblin walked in. As always he brought a large silver tray with a pot of pixie brew and a few mugs for her.

"Thank you kindly", she said to him.

"Of course miss," He replied setting the tray down, pouring the first cup for her.

"How were things while I was out of the castle?" 

"Mainly just the werewolf miss," He replied.

"Did she have the pups?" Ralvania asked taking a sip.

"Yes, three of them." He said.

"Did it go okay?" 

"Aye, I wouldn't know, Amberosia did it all." Sage replied.

"Wow she is good." 

"Yes. Anything else miss?" 

"When you see Amberosia, send her this way," She instructed the hob- goblin, who nodded to her. Then turned and left the office.

Grabbing the mug she took a gulp then set it down, opening up the new spellbook and began to add to it. By the time she got to the second cup of pixie brew, Amberosia walked in.