Chapter 54

Ralvania downed the contents of the mug before her and looked directly to Phil.

"Well I really don't know. I've never used a potion or cauldron hopping for realm travel." She informed him.

"Did you like travelling by portal?" He asked.

"Yes, why do you ask?" She responded.

"Then you'd probably prefer cauldron hopping." He told her.

"I've never heard of it. What do we need to do?" She asked as the fairy listened along with Hermit. 

"It's pretty self-explanatory. Once the ingredients are in, you and the little fairy hop into it. You should end up in he fairy kingdom, or close to it." He said.

"Even if we get closer, that would be a great help to us." Willow interjected.

"Yes indeed. We can't thank you enough." Ralvania added.

"Come this way. Th cauldron is in the backyard." The half-ling imp told them. 

The empress nodded and followed behind Phil and Hermit, as Willow flew next to her shoulder. 

"I was glad to have met you both." Hermit told them as they stepped out of the cabin and into the spacious backyard. 

It was gorgeous. Filled with tropical plants, roses, herb gardens with all kinds of large different rocks scattered the landscape. The cauldron was in the middle, the focal point of this little slice of natural magic. 

"It was good to meet you as well." Willow replied. 

"Shall we begin?" Phil asked the empress.

"Yes, please. I need to get her home/" The empress told him. 

Phil nodded.