Chapter 45

"What should we do?" A frightened Willow asked.

"Do you know how to illuminate your fairy dust?" The empress questioned.

"Yes, why?" She replied, giving a confused look.

"I need to look through my Book of Traveling Shadows." She explained. 

"What's the traveling book?" Willow asked, overly curious.

"Just like my spell book, it's an enchanted book to help me in diffrent dimensions." She explained.

"Isn't it pretty much the same stuff, diffrent dimension?" Willow asked.

The empress let out a cackle of laughter before answering the young fairy.

"Not always, my dear." 

Willow tossed the fairy dust in the air, then with magic lit them up in the sky just above the empress. Then the little fairy expanded them to the size of small orbs, glowing neon green.

"That's impressive." Ralvania complemented as she flipped through the book. 

"Thanks...What are you checking for anyway?" She asked.

"Well, if this place is covered in demonic- panda bears or attack trolls you'd want to know." 

Willow just nodded.

     The empress flipped through the book, then shook her head a moment.Willow reversed the orbs back to dust once more. 

"What'd you find out?" 

"We need to find out the old way."  Ralvania said dryly.

"What's the old way?" Asked the fairy- child.

"Walk through this forest and ask the first thing we run into." She said.

"Oh." Was her only possible response.