Chapter 47

Both of them stopped immediately and listened to the whooshing sound, then a few seconds later, the sound of trotting filled their ears. It had to be a horse of some-kind, thought the empress.  forty seconds later, it came into her field of vision. A ghostly white dwarf-unicorn approached them.

"You're not from here at all, are you?" The pint-sized unicorn said.

"No, we're not. We don't even know where we are." Willow told the see- thru creature.

"Your'e outside of Prism City, in the Astral reality" 

"Thank you. I'm Ralvania and this is Willow." She said.

"I'm Thunder." 

"Very good to meet you." Willow stated.

"You as well," Thunder replied.

"We're from near the fairy kingdom. We took the portal the wrong way." Ralvania explained.

"Oh, I don't know a thing about portal magick.  Keep going on this path to the city. Someone should be able to help you there." The spirit unicorn told them.

   "You have been kind, thank you." The empress told Thunder.

  "Anytime, empress. Your spirit guides wish you well." Thunder told her and galloped away. 

"She was nice." Willow stated.

   The two kept going through the fogged, mystical forest for the next few miles until they had reached the edge of the woods and the small city was in view.