Chapter 32

"Another cup?" He asked a few minutes later. 

"Yes, please." She said.

The wizard stood up slowly, taking both cups to the kitchen. Returning a moment later he set the two steaming cups  of the local brew.

"Thank you sir, you have been incredibly kind to me." She told him with sincerity. 

"I do hope you find the fairy." He told her.

"She's only nine years old, I fear her adventurous spirit will get her killed." She explained.

"If she took the same portal, I bet she's asleep in the forest somewhere. Most of the fairies are peaceful here."  He told her taking the first sip of the second cup.

She did the same thing, hoping Willow would be okay. She knew over-worrying was a waste of her energies. Perhaps this Bane fellow would be of some help. Sipping the drink she tried to think of anything except willow being in danger.

The two sipped in silence for a moment as the daylight escaped their attention. 

Aerostat asked about her home, friends and creatures of Goblin's Hollow.

After telling him a little bit about her ties to the Fairies Kingdom. Then mentioned Amberosia, Sage and Ludwig and then he got up to refill their mugs.  It had gotten to be pitch black outside in Chambordia, when he turned to her.

"Come step outside with me." He said to her. 

"Okay, but why?" She asked, curious.

"I'd like to show you something interesting." He told her.

She got up from the chair and followed him out of the hut into the nocturnal bliss of this strange world.