Chapter 26

thanks for reading. light swearing ahead. 

                           The empress stood there a few feet from the hut leading to a valley below. It looked cozy. Thinking a moment; unsure if the occupant were home.

  What if it's someone or something mean and horrible? Yes she sensed dark and evil, but it wasn't an asshole radar by any means. 

   Then she heard a sound like the cry of Soranto but the tone was deeper. Looking up instantly, she saw it. The massive beast landed close t the hut, giving her a grey eyed stare of doom. It radiated with anger. She just stared at the full-grown black and silver horned dragon. He let out a huge puff of smoke. She didn't run or scream. Most mortal females would have reacted. 

   "Why are you here and who might you be?' He asked her.

"I'm looking for someone, I might be alot of things." She aid to him.

"My wizard live here in the tiny house." He told her.

"Oh, I don't mean any harm. I was sent by the queen to find her daughter." She explained to him.

"What's you're name, mortal? "  He asked her.

"Ralvania, empress of sorcery, not mortal." She said.

"Gideon," He said, bowing to her.

"Good, strong name." 

"I take it I'm not the first dragon you've come across?" He pointed out.