Chapter 24

She followed along for another half mile down the pathway when Colin turned to her, "Not much further now, I want to thank you again for saving our little girl. " He told her with a sincere look.

"You're my family I want to help. Besides, this is got to be agony for Lily." She said.

"When you do get her home, I don't know if my mate will hug her or kick her little fairy-aire." Colin replied.

"Knowing the queen, she may do both." Ralvania told him.

As they hiked on ward, she saw purple and pink glitter rock It looked like a tye-dyed design, bold and bright colors. 

"That's an intresting stone." She remarked.

"That's where we're headed." 

"It is?" She asked. "The portal is behind that rock." 

"Still, I like it." She told him.

"I bet Willow climbed it and slipped." Colin suggested.

"I think you might be right." She told him.

          They hiked around a few teal shrubs and electric blue plants to get closer to the rock. as they did, she could see it was made of moon-stone and fairy dust. 

"Thanks for escorting me. Now get home to lily....She needs you." She said climbing on to the large glittery moo-stone.

"I'll bring her home as soon as I can manage," She said, sliding down the rock then she was just...gone.  It was as if she'd slid into an invisible section of the forest. Colin stood there dumbfounded for a long moment before turning around and heading home.