Chapter 52

They nodded, following inside the cabin. On the inside it looked friendly and inviting. The furniture had been made of wood, a dark golden honey. It accented the chestnut floors and bookshelves. 

"All I have to offer is impish brew, if anyone would like a cup." He offered them. 

"Please I'd love some." The empress replied and the other two nodded.

"Have a seat wherever you like, I'll make it quickly." He said.

The empress took a seat near the large coffee table as the other two joined her. 

"He seems nice." Willow whispered.

"He is." Hermit told her.

Three minutes passed when the imp returned with a silver tray with mugs filled for all of them. Phil served them and sat down.

"Here we are now i'm curious who are the two of you?" 

"I'm Ralvania the empress of sorcery. This is the fairy princess Willow." She answered him, taking a sip of the impish brew. It wasn't as potent but close to her pixie brew, thank the gods. 

   "I'm Phill now tell me how did you become one of the lost?" He asked.

The empress took another sip before setting the cup down and looking at the imp.She then explained what happened after finding Willow and attempting to take the portal home.

He nodded then took a sip from his own mug.

"Why didn't you ask your spirit creature for guidance? You are in the astral realm." He said.

"You can do that here?" She asked.

"Yeah." 

"I wasn't aware of that." She replied.

"No matter. Want another cup?" Phill asked.

"If you don't mind." She said.

"No trouble at all." He responded then hopped down and went into the kitchen, returning with a copper plated coffee pot with silver handles. 

"Thanks." She said.

"Think nothing of it. Portal travel sucks the life right out of you. Drink up." He replied.