Chapter eleven-The flight

Pandora~

The flight was endless and ongoing. Here I am sitting next to Blaze, who is currently sobbing over the phone to Summer. Since they both announced their love for each other, they have been talking for the past 5 hours despite the time . We are getting ready to land when I suddenly feel phone vibrate. It's from Jai. YAY!!

To: Pandora

From: Jai

*Hey pandi, you should be arriving soon, right?*

Hmm that was strange,hehe. How did he know I was going to be landing soon. I understand how we was speaking before and I said I was boarding my flight but I guess I will never know.

I over heard the flight attendant saying we was landing so I strapped myself in and waited to land. A few minutes later me and Blaze was getting out of the plane. I decided I would message Jai back saying I had landed safely and didn't die on the way.

To: Jai

From: Pandora

*Haii we have just landed and I survived! Wooo. Now I just have to get my luggage and go to thw new home I'll text you when I get there.*

By the time I clicked send on the text, I saw Blaze with our bags and looking like he was struggling. I took my bags and we hopped into a cab. I get a quick okay from Jai and I wasn't going to reply till after I got settled in.

After a good half an hour sitting in a cab listening to music through my headphones we finally arrived at our destination. I jump out the car in excitement and grab all my suitcases. I then started to charge for the door and bounded up the stairs to pick my room. I found the largest room, which is at the back of the house and gave a lovely view of a tanned boy a few doors down. I giggled in excitement and ran down the stairs to say hello to my parents and give them a warm hug. Oooh that reminds me, I need to change. I'll do that after I say hello.

I stroll into the kitchen with a smile on my face. I say hello to my parents, who are currently both on the phone to their company most probably. I grab some reeses pieces, and start making my way up the stairs, munching as I go.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haii guys I am so terribly sorry that it's so short I have been busy with school. I've had a lot of stress too but its all fine. I'll try to post more often. And I will try to make it longeer too.